Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

aww did some steal the jam out of your doughnut this morning ?

but thank you in a thread based solely on lozza fox did you have to point out that court appearances tend to have consequences, if only if someone has covered it somewhere else into the thread

:)

aww did some steal the jam out of your doughnut this morning ?

but thank you in a thread based solely on lozza fox did you have to point out that court appearances tend to have consequences, if only if someone has covered it somewhere else into the thread

:facepalm:

It's a simple point I've explained to you, that there is no causal link between appearing in court and bad things happening. But I cannot understand it for you. I wish I could

It's a simple point I've explained to you, that there is no causal link between appearing in court and bad things happening. But I cannot understand it for you. I wish I could

again lozza time in court have been widely reported in the press and commented on in this thread but some reason you feel the need to explain the unnecessary to people

whatever makes you happy

Last edited:

i've decided not to - my tweeter is fairly peaceful and i can't be bothered with it.

i did wonder about recommending one of these for him
It's all right, Larry the Number 10 Downing Street cat's got your back.

@Number10cat replied to @danwootton, saying:

I'm sure London will somehow manage without you. TTFN.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240505-112150~2.png
    Screenshot_20240505-112150~2.png
    420.8 KB · Views: 45
It just occurred to me, if he's moving out of London, who would be willing to sell their house to him? I was thinking you'd really have to hate your neighbours to let Fox buy your house.

And then I thought, Ooh! 💡

I wonder if he might be interested in a three-bedroom flat in central Manchester. :hmm:

I could kill two birds with one stone.

Him and my vile Nasty Neighbour are perfect for one another, they could make each other's lives a misery! :D

He didn't do too badly, he came third - third from the bottom, so he's not last!

TBF he came 11th of 15:

1st:Labour Party951,056
2nd:Conservatives648,269
3rd:The Green Party286,746
4th:Liberal Democrats215,682
5th:ReformUK – London Deserves Better145,409
6th:Rejoin EU62,528
7th:Animal Welfare Party - People, Animals, Environment41,303
8th:Britain First32,085
9th:Christian Peoples Alliance26,798
10th:Social Democratic Party23,021
11th:FOX, Laurence13,795
12th:LONDON, Farah - Independent13,048
13th:Communist Party of Britain10,915
14th:Heritage Party4,431
15th:ROMUALDO, Gabe - Independent1,601

Of course in psephology there is a well-known saying that being propreantepenultimate is basically as good as winning.

TBF he came 11th of 15:

1st:Labour Party951,056
2nd:Conservatives648,269
3rd:The Green Party286,746
4th:Liberal Democrats215,682
5th:ReformUK – London Deserves Better145,409
6th:Rejoin EU62,528
7th:Animal Welfare Party - People, Animals, Environment41,303
8th:Britain First32,085
9th:Christian Peoples Alliance26,798
10th:Social Democratic Party23,021
11th:FOX, Laurence13,795
12th:LONDON, Farah - Independent13,048
13th:Communist Party of Britain10,915
14th:Heritage Party4,431
15th:ROMUALDO, Gabe - Independent1,601

Of course in psephology there is a well-known saying that being propreantepenultimate is basically as good as winning.
Word has it he held a victory party in his front room. Where he spent an evening listening to nick berry's most famous song on repeat and chatted to a bottle of whisky

TBF, where Fox is concerned, I think we can safely say that there IS a causal link between appearing in court and bad things happening, that link being one Laurence Fox, a man who has repeatedly demonstrated his ability to make a bad situation for himself even worse, whether in court, politics, parenthood, or even what passed for a broadcasting career... :)

Back
Top Bottom