Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

King Charles III's time is up

Well the one named specifically was Kate, the other alluded to was our gracious King himself.

heres-it-folks-the-dutch-version-and-its-english-v0-2x3owjwqta3c1.png

Who is Omid Scobie? And how does he know this stuff? :hmm:

Unofficial biographer who after they denied it, has now been confirmed to have been briefed by Meghan.

Though Harry is denying that the pair accused anyone in the RF of racism, he now says it was the press wot dun it.

Who is Omid Scobie? And how does he know this stuff? :hmm:

I think he's the boyfriend/partner of Meg's bestie or something from memory. She had to admit she had been briefing him for that other book while under oath in the libel trial.

Not sure why the media is being so coy about naming them. Piers Morgan seems to be the only one who has.

I think he's the boyfriend/partner of Meg's bestie or something from memory. She had to admit she had been briefing him for that other book while under oath in the libel trial.

Not sure why the media is being so coy about naming them. Piers Morgan seems to be the only one who has.

Injunction?

Not watched Morgan's show as i can't stand the cunt so not quite sure who is accussed of what exactly. Still anything damaging to the RF is fine by me! :thumbs:

You mean the succesful actress who earned a lot more honest money than any member of the family she married into?
You are entitled to your view, just as I am entailed to disagree with it. :)

As to successful... I had never heard of her until she got in tow with the idiot.

She played a main character on a popular show for 7 seasons, I think most actors would consider that a success.

But I guess Harry could now rival her for earning honest money, having become one of the best-selling memoirists this century :p
Yes even I had heard of Suits before they got together.

I’m not a fan of either of them, but I rather think he’s the “gold digger” (what a misogynistic term that is) of the pair. I doubt whether he’d have lasted five minutes without tax money had it not been for her acumen. He’d have spent his mum’s inheritance in a week and not known what to do next.

Unlike the sum total of her inbred, chinless in-laws, she’s the only one with any ability of any kind.

I’d still strip her of daft titles along with the rest of them, though. And her wealth is just as ripe for reappropriation as theirs.

The IQ of a flipflop, dragged along by his gold digger wife. When the money runs out, so will she.
If she was into gold digging as you claim, surely she would have toed the line, obeyed, and kept her mouth shut like a good girl who knows her place to continue enjoying all the perks and wealth being a Royal parasite brings, instead of objecting to being treated like a piece of shite.

You know, just her sister-in-law Kate, for whom being cheated on by her husband in public for years and made a public laughing stock across the entire continent of Europe, the USA and elsewhere (and increasingly among many people here, though you won't read about it in the UK press), is apparently a small price to pay if one gets to enjoy the Royal life.

You are entitled to your view, just as I am entailed to disagree with it. :)

As to successful... I had never heard of her until she got in tow with the idiot.
Genuinely interested to see such firmly expressed views about a issues that you can't possibly have any actual knowledge about. Is it that she presented a threat to the anachronistic edifice that is the royal family?

Genuinely interested to see such firmly expressed views about a issues that you can't possibly have any actual knowledge about. Is it that she presented a threat to the anachronistic edifice that is the royal family?
Eh? There is absolutely nothing she or he could say that matters a damn. A tirade of perpetual grievance.

As soon as she realised tha she ranked way below the Queen and her sister in law she was off.

Eh? There is absolutely nothing she or he could say that matters a damn. A tirade of perpetual grievance.

As soon as she realised tha she ranked way below the Queen and her sister in law she was off.
Seemingly not the case; you still appear to be very exercised about her role, motives and effect on the anachronistic edifice.

The concept of ranking people by importance can fuck right off. What century are we in :mad:
21st.

Those who hold placards saying 'Not my King' could not be more wrong. He is their King whether they like it or not.

If the republican element of the country can gain the momentum for a referendum to be held, and win it, then we will be a republic. It really is the choice of the people.

Whereas the concept of monarchy is not as popular as it once was (about 55%) at present, I don't doubt that that will change.

It will see me out I dare say.

The IQ of a flipflop, dragged along by his gold digger wife. When the money runs out, so will she.

Mate guess what some remarks of Kate's were before ever she wed her frog ugly prince.

There's no love there.

I don't give a fuck about any of them but the entire lot want cutting off the public money gravy train

Back
Top Bottom