Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

King Charles III's time is up

I was just looking up some London history...Mayfair, Grosvenor Square, all owned by the
An inherited position of course, we are currently on duke #7, mans worth 9 billion.

Check out the cheeky fuckers family motto:

VIRTUS NON STEMMA
Virtue, not ancestry

They take the living piss
When the previous one was asked by one of his tenants , the US Government, whether they could buy the building they were using as an embassy in Grosveor Square , he offered them a swap for getting Virginia back, apparently some tea wasting upstarts have been squatting it for a while now

I am sure, on behalf of us all, we wish Ray Charles III a happy birthday more Orr less on his official birthday. I was proud to represent U75 at the KBP in Rio

(That’s the second in command of the Brazilian navy, the Ambasador, the consul general and the deputy consul)

IMG_0954.jpegIMG_0955.jpeg

Except the king has nothing whatsoever to do with the remuneration of employees of the Crown Estate corporation, that's the remit of the
Remuneration Committee of the Crown Estate Commissioners following the remuneration framework agreed with HM Treasury.

May as well blame the current government's actions on the queen for opening parliament before she died.

On that note

We're paying for the fuckers houses and you bet he didn't complain about that golden clause

The spokesperson did not dispute that the sovereign grant would be £124.8m from 2025. However, she said that the increase would be “temporary, only for the financial years of 2025-6 and 2026-7” and would be used to complete renovation works at Buckingham Palace.

The modernisation of the royal palace has long been used to justify increases in the sovereign grant, which was just £31m when it was first introduced in 2012-2013. Under a so-called “golden ratchet” clause in the Sovereign Grant Act, the amount of money handed to the monarch can never fall, even if the crown estate’s profits decrease.

I clicked on this article, purely because out of the corner of my eye I thought it was a pisstake of Nicholas Witchell, but it’s an actor playing someone in a Wagner opera…

3106.jpg

I clicked on this article, purely because out of the corner of my eye I thought it was a pisstake of Nicholas Witchell, but it’s an actor playing someone in a Wagner opera…

3106.jpg

Ah excellent - I’m seeing it next week. Thanks for the link.

Do we know how much all the "traditional" bollocks of the Lizard's Speech costs the public purse? That's not the cost of keeping the people involved running throughout the year; just the pomp and circumstance of the day itself. I can't find anything from a quick search.

3106.jpg

Neil Kinnock being throttled by the dread hand of Blairite Neoliberalism?

Neil Kinnock being throttled by the dread hand of Blairite Neoliberalism?
Neil Kinnock is really short - I walked past him on a station platform after the labour conference years ago. I was just travelling for work, and presumably all the politicians were heading back home after their shindig had finished.

Back
Top Bottom