Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

King Charles III's time is up

You're not alone I thought that for years as well. :hmm:

channel 5 did a prog (not that i watched it) a few years ago which had something of a misleading title - 'princess anne, the daughter who should be queen'

she (and her kids) are lower in the order of succession than andrew (who was the 'spare' until jug ears had kids) and edward (and their kids) under the old rules, but she's still younger than jug ears

A last minute switch to the eldest child Anne would have shaken things up a bit. Not sure who would have had the bigger heartattack Mike Tindall or Megan Merkel

Even if Ann had been the eldest, that shocker would also require Zara and Harry to be the eldest among their siblings (they're not).

I mean, it's like you don't even know your royal family lineages! Though you know Mike Tindall is married to one of them :D

Even if Ann had been the eldest, that shocker would also require Zara and Harry to be the eldest among their siblings (they're not).

I mean, it's like you don't even know your royal family lineages! Though you know Mike Tindall is married to one of them :D
Yeah so their importance would increase at the expense of Charles' sprogs...Tindall would have Queen as a mother in law ...and Megan? Probably be able to to shag Prince Andrew to stay in the story (whilst simultaneously wanting privacy)

Yeah so their importance would increase at the expense of Charles' sprogs...Tindall would have Queen as a mother in law ...and Megan? Probably be able to to shag Prince Andrew to stay in the story (whilst simultaneously wanting privacy)

Nah. I kinda like the history aspects of the royal family, and some of the ritual - I like trivia and sociology, basically. That means knowing who the people are and some stuff about them. But the Meghan hate - or love - is unpleasant.

Nah. I kinda like the history aspects of the royal family, and some of the ritual - I like trivia and sociology, basically. That means knowing who the people are and some stuff about them. But the Meghan hate - or love - is unpleasant.
She is best off out of it though it fucks their business model .

Never really noticed her in Suits which I didn't like. Not read spare either but fair choice of title...yep and job done

Subject of a profile in the Guardian only a couple of weeks ago

bhDtTcI.png

Duke of Westminster: the London property baron born with ‘longest silver spoon’ - The super-rich - The Guardian

feel the virtue-not-ancestry

is there anywhere else that reports on the royals other than Tatler? Ive just had a look at Tatlers Royal section and its not that far off Hello magazine. Im wondering if there is something that really follows the aristocracy more closely than that

feel the virtue-not-ancestry

is there anywhere else that reports on the royals other than Tatler? Ive just had a look at Tatlers Royal section and its not that far off Hello magazine. Im wondering if there is something that really follows the aristocracy more closely than that
Isn't it Debrets that is effectively a directory of knobs? Allthough they don't run articles on who's up to what.

Isn't it Debrets that is effectively a directory of knobs? Allthough they don't run articles on who's up to what.
thanks, thats quite an interesting read nonetheless...such as I dont really know what "the peerage" or a baronetage is exactly

Back
Top Bottom