Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Julie Burchill forced to apologise for twitter comments , and pay out a fat wedge .

marty21

One on one? You're crazy.

Burchill basically accused Ash Sarkar of various nasty stuff , such as worshipping a paedo ,and encouraged a nasty social media pile on , enthusiastically supported by various cunts.

Now she has to publicly apologise, and pay a fat wedge (undisclosed amount) to Ash Sarkar.

I know Ash Sarkar gets stick , some may be warranted , and she doles it out too. This was a nasty pile on . Burchill got cancelled as a result, lost her publishing deal (A book on the woke :rolleyes: ) but this legal settlement actually un-cancels her (another publisher has offered to publish the woke book ) .

Burchill basically accused Ash Sarkar of various nasty stuff , such as worshipping a paedo ,and encouraged a nasty social media pile on , enthusiastically supported by various cunts.

Now she has to publicly apologise, and pay a fat wedge (undisclosed amount) to Ash Sarkar.

I know Ash Sarkar gets stick , some may be warranted , and she doles it out too. This was a nasty pile on . Burchill got cancelled as a result, lost her publishing deal (A book on the woke :rolleyes: ) but this legal settlement actually un-cancels her (another publisher has offered to publish the woke book ) .
Turned out nice again :thumbs:

Pretty vile stuff in there, but it's also worrying that it's apparently not acceptable to call Mohammad a paedophile. A woman was convicted of blasphemy in Austria in 2011 for doing that, and her appeal to the European court failed. The reasoning was that the conviction 'served the legitimate aim of preserving religious peace'. Special pleading for religion.

Calling Muhammad paedophile ‘not protected by free speech’

Pretty vile stuff in there, but it's also worrying that it's apparently not acceptable to call Mohammad a paedophile. A woman was convicted of blasphemy in Austria in 2011 for doing that, and her appeal to the European court failed. The reasoning was that the conviction 'served the legitimate aim of preserving religious peace'. Special pleading for religion.

another advantage to brexit there then: we're now free to call Mohammed a paedophile. :cool:

There is a difference between the eu's european court and the council of europe's european court of human rights.

Aisha was 6 or 7 when they married and the marriage was consummated when she was 9 or 10, and he was 53. I'm not sure what the word for that is other than paedophilia: she was prepubescent by any standard.

good. I don't understand who it is who wants to read her pointless shite and why she still gets paid. She's like a guardian-ish version of whats her name, that one off the apprentice. Her 'i love the jews' phase was especially painful.
If I thought she might libel me I would read her site assiduously.

another advantage to brexit there then: we're now free to call Mohammed a paedophile. :cool:
I know you're being facetious, but it's not quite that way around. The European court didn't prosecute. It just didn't rule a prosecution illegal. We have our own problems with the interpretation of laws concerning religious hate speech, which can include some (imo) dodgy rulings.

I know you're being facetious, but it's not quite that way around. The European court didn't prosecute. It just didn't rule a prosecution illegal. We have our own problems with the interpretation of laws concerning religious hate speech, which can include some (imo) dodgy rulings.
The European court didn't consider it at all

Back
Top Bottom