Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joe Biden's time is up

If Biden hadn't done the right thing, but now... who knows?

Might embolden the wavering voters who just couldn't get behind the Dems under Joe.

I'm dubious when it comes to a replacement the could not put into place over the course of a 4 year term :hmm:

Unless Trump and his trumpies come out with all the racist shit they're likely to which puts off undecided voters. I suppose it depends on the swing states though?
Trump racist?? No say it isn't so! The Tangerine Turd will go overboard he just can't help himself. Prepare for months of the most racist misogynistic shit you can imagine and probably can't imagine for that matter.

Dunno if there's 'owt to make of it being announced on a Sunday afternoon (for them). Might not be that much too it, only wonder purely because timings are often a consideration with these things.

Biden probably thinks it's Wednesday morning though.

Wednesday morning in 1968.

The baller move would be to pick Biden.
Oh, full on pro-wrestling mode: she announces her running mate will be Biden.

Everyone's looking around confused, the commentators can't make sense of it, maybe there's some boos.

And then a figure steps out from behind the curtain... "My God! It's Hunter! Hunter Biden!! I can't believe what I'm seeing, folks!"

Book it :thumbs:

Oh, full on pro-wrestling mode: she announces her running mate will be Biden.

Everyone's looking around confused, the commentators can't make sense of it, maybe there's some boos.

And then a figure steps out from behind the curtain... "My God! It's Hunter! Hunter Biden!! I can't believe what I'm seeing, folks!"

Book it :thumbs:

I only approve of this plan if Biden has been practicing his macho man impression. The cream always rises to the top!

I only approve of this plan if Biden has been practicing his macho man impression. The cream always rises to the top!

if he came with that persona and voice pattern whilst refering to himself as Biggie D Biden

think it might finally kill off MTG

If its Harris , Trump wont be able or willing to hold back the eruption of racism and mysogny that will come spewing out of his fan base - not to mention his own rancid contirbutions. Whilst this will be obviously horrible - i wonder if it will result in some of Trumps (not insignificent) african american support deserting him. I assuming all the people who would not vote for a candidate becasue they are a. female and b. not white are in the trump camp anyway.

Last edited:
Having just seen a clip of The Rock making a surprise return to WWE...

Obama? :hmm:

Although he's hit his two-term President limit, could he still be VP?

Last edited:
If its Harris , Trump wont be able or willing to hold back the eruption of racism and mysogny that will come spewing out of his fan base - not to mention his own rancid contirbutions. Whilst this will be obviously horrible - i wonder if it will result in some of Trumps (not insignificent) african american support deserting him. I assuming all the people who would not for a candidate becasue they are a. female and b. not white are in the trump camp anyway.
This also crossed my mind... with Hillary they could kind of hide the misogyny from most people behind 'shrill', 'disagreeable' etc. With a woman of colour they be unable to hide the viciousness of their misogyny and racism which may be a turn off for undecided voters.

However Hillary's campaign did suggest there are sadly plenty of Dems who won't countenance a woman.

Back
Top Bottom