Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joe Biden's time is up

Oh grow up. Yeh, he's senile. Combine that with a deluded supersized ego, an idiotic electoral system and hey presto. TRUMP. 2.0.

What's all this "grow up" business, btw?

Oh fucking grow up you juvenile flute.

Oh grow up

Oh grow up

Er, I dont care who posted it. It's from C-SPAN. The footage speaks for itself. Grow up.

Maybe he overheard something about “bullet time” and misunderstood..

I would like to feel sorry for the guy but he's fucking the world here. Trump's gonna get on stage tonight like a fucking rockstar and unfortunately that's what appeals to a lot of the idiots who decide this shit. He was supposed to be a one term president and then hand it over, so fuck him.

Kamala Harris leads Trump in all polling. She is ready, willing & able to take the baton from President Biden

the NOT CATHALIC Marist poll;

Are you stalking me? :D :facepalm:

I'm taken sonny jim, sorry.

Anyway, won't post Biden's latest gaffe referring to his secretary of defense as 'uh uh uh, you know. uh the black guy'. You don't need to be a doctor. You just need to have some hope for this world. And this idiot doesn't provide that.

He has to go.

You think he's nuts and the biggest threat to the world.

You're the one who needs to grow up.

I would like to feel sorry for the guy but he's fucking the world here. Trump's gonna get on stage tonight like a fucking rockstar and unfortunately that's what appeals to a lot of the idiots who decide this shit. He was supposed to be a one term president and then hand it over, so fuck him.

Who exactly are "the idiots that decide this shit"?

Are they anything like these?

The sad truth is that the British public are too thick to understand PR. These are the same people who voted for Brexit. I can't be arsed googling the turnout for the last referendum but I'm fairly certain it was quite low.

Kamala Harris leads Trump in all polling. She is ready, willing & able to take the baton from President Biden

the NOT CATHALIC Marist poll;

Indeed. She’s also better at handling him in any debate too

Back
Top Bottom