Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joe Biden's time is up

Why would anyone think when you referred to 'Marist', you'd be talking about some random US college, rather than the well-known religious order? :confused:
Because the private, secular college conducts the poll, not the catholic religious society that some bigoted posters here thought got themselves involved in political polling..

They dont seem to have fiddled with his speech to the nation from the White House this evening to fix errors. I only just started watching it and he has already said "thankfully, former Trump is not seriously injured".

Why would anyone think when you referred to 'Marist', you'd be talking about some random US college, rather than the well-known religious order? :confused:

It's one of the major US polling organisations, currently partnered with NPR and PBS.

Doesn't look like there's any hope of this passing

Term limits and an ethics code would be subject to congressional approval, which would face long odds in the Republican-controlled House and a slim Democratic majority in the Senate. Under current rules, passage in the Senate would require 60 votes. A constitutional amendment requires even more hurdles, including two-thirds support of both chambers, or by a convention of two-thirds of the states, and then approval by three-fourths of state legislatures.

"Hey, Republicans - there's a conservative supermajority on the Supreme Court that's been busy making all your shitty Republican dreams come true, do you want to vote for this bill to shake things up?"

He's nuts. Can someone not just remove him from office now? I have a young son, I don't really fancy WW3 because of this fuckwit's senility.

President Joe Biden posted a bizarre tweet saying 'I'm sick' shortly after testing positive for COVID, leaving America guessing as to the seriousness of his condition. Then, three minutes later, he added: 'of Elon Musk and his rich buddies trying to buy this election.' He then asked for money to help 'defeat Trump'.

If Biden chooses not to stand for re-election/expires, does the DNC have to accept Harris as a replacement, or will it go to a vote?

Listened to the Mooch's podcast earlier and he favours the governor of Pennsylvania as the democrat's best bet.

Oh grow up. Yeh, he's senile. Combine that with a deluded supersized ego, an idiotic electoral system and hey presto. TRUMP. 2.0.

Back
Top Bottom