Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joe Biden's time is up

You've really let yourself go, it's like watching a great boxer who's gone to seed get in the ring once too often

you endless need for beef is getting boresome so i cannot be arsed bringing my A Game

it like watching someone throw bards around whilst being punch drunk

The prospect of a re-elected Trump fills me with dread. For women, and their health and access to medical care; for LGBT+ people, particularly the young; for critics, for freedom of speech, the list goes on.

But then I turn to Biden. We don't need context and content Pickman's model , we can all see the increased load of evidence. I woke up on the day after the debate aired assuming that I'll see a good amount of coverage of the zingers and the point scoring and the fightback. Instead I watched an elderly man struggle to speak while a slightly less elderly man battered him with answers, responses, and slogans.

A decision has to be made, and quickly. He can't be wheeled around like a late 80s Soviet puppet. He has to remember the warning about news cycles; one day, the news will move on, more than a few days, the news is moving you on.

got to love Petcha posting

bringing us the shite most people left twitter to avoid on a daily bases

top work..

Like a Royal Rumble

5476f60d7bd63c2ea987940195373b04d00b5b66bfb48132a0e92dd4d61dbcbc_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom