Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joe Biden's time is up

I wouldn't if I were you.

It's desperately sad to watch.

I managed to watch 8 minutes before having to take a break from it.

Yes, Biden's appearance and his diction is truly dreadful. And, worse still, Trump is a far more effective orator.

Worser even than that is Biden's absolute inability to call out the stream of cobblers and lies Trump's already coming out with.

I'm sure I'll pluck up the courage to watch some more later on tonight. But, so far, it's just awful and - as you said Spymaster - desperately sad.

I managed to watch 8 minutes before having to take a break from it.

Yes, Biden's appearance and his diction is truly dreadful. And, worse still, Trump is a far more effective orator.

Worser even than that is Biden's absolute inability to call out the stream of cobblers and lies Trump's already coming out with.

I'm sure I'll pluck up the courage to watch some more later on tonight. But, so far, it's just awful and - as you said Spymaster - desperately sad.

You got further than I did.

Dr Phil did an interview with RFK last night while the debate was on. RFK said he'd seriously consider accepting the Democrat nomination if it were offered to him.
I don't know much about him apart from him being a kennedy but isn't he an anti mask/vax/lockdown type? Doesn't sound any better than the other 2.

Still our choice over here isn't much better :(

2 term president is the big win for any prez..

why trump is going again

that plus he hate trump personally at this stage so old fire

Met one last week.

Genuinely terrifying, no engagement or understanding.

Possibly more dangerous than the Trumpists.
Yes and he does it with that “hey guys I’m just being reasonable and asking difficult questions” veneer. Scratch beneath the surface and he’s a dangerous wreck.

I mean he could barely walk on to the stage... its excruciating, just to warn you. They'd turned off the mics while the other was speaking, dunno who requested that or who benefited from it most. Probably Trump did really.
You've been saying about him finding it difficult to walk for a while and I wonder - what's whether someone can walk or not got to do with it?

I've no idea why Biden is hanging on. Is it ego?

Yes. And the position. Which are interlinked. You are told you are the most powerful person in the world. That's quite a lot to give up willingly. Even for the 'greater good'. These people aren't in it for the 'greater good'. Ultimately it's ego. The most powerful ego trip in the world. He's surrounded by yes men (mainly men). Whose jobs also may depend on him staying. There won't be may pulling him aside, who matter right now, having 'a word in his ear'.

Trump wins.

Back
Top Bottom