Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joe Biden's time is up

The really old guy versus the really old and demented white supremacist isn't a great election but that's what they've ended up with and the choice shouldn't be difficult - because Biden's so old I think people sometimes forget how old Trump is, if he's elected in November he'll be the second-oldest president in US history on the day he takes office, older than Reagan was at the end of his second term

The really pathetic thing is that this is the second time they've asked us to make this choice. Most people were not happy about the range of candidates the first time. I fear that if they don't field better candidates in the future, people will turn off to the political process as a means of working out problems.

Indeed, this I totally believe (and it has to be the rational response) but you have to wonder what the result would be if the Democrats had a better candidate:

More than half of President Biden’s supporters said they are mainly backing the incumbent in 2024 to oppose former President Trump, according to a new poll.

A new CBS News/YouGov poll, released Sunday, found 54 percent of likely Biden voters are planning to choose him on November’s ballot, a 7-point increase from March.

The second-highest reason for choosing Biden was that they liked him, with 27 percent selecting the option. This is down 4 points from when the poll was taken in March. Nearly a fifth, or 19 percent, said they are going with Biden because he is the presumptive Democratic nominee.

So Hunter Biden was found guilty of gun ownership in America and could face a maximum of 25 years...
Though apparently it was the cocaine...

Biden has said he respects the verdict and he won't pardon his son, though it might be wise to do so in his final days in office if he loses in November and a vengeful Trump is poised to take control of the Justice Department

heh-heh

Maybe he was slurring his words again and said he expects Biden to be a wordy evader

it's a poor "better politician" who ran away in 2012, was rejected by the people in 2016, and was crushed by the current incumbent in 2020, you sodden asshole.

I didn't say he had better politics, was a better man, but I said he's a better politician. Just as Nigel Farage is a better politican than Sunak and probably Starmer.

I dont know what a 'sodden asshole' is but discussion with and respect for you is long gone.

Trumps's the better politician and has the electoral advantage.
The same Trump who allowed how many Americans to
perish during COVID? Who jeopardized peace in the Middle East? Who admires tyrants? Describes his opponents as radical Marxists and human scum? Cosies up to white nationalists and calls developing countries "shit holes"? The convicted felon that boasts about classified information and gets raided for having not returned documents?

Surely you're not really advocating the wannabe bleach drinking, Greenland buying, hurricane nuking sexual predator is some kind of stable genius?

The same Trump who allowed how many Americans to
perish during COVID? Who jeopardized peace in the Middle East? Who admires tyrants? Describes his opponents as radical Marxists and human scum? Cosies up to white nationalists and calls developing countries "shit holes"? The convicted felon that boasts about classified information and gets raided for having not returned documents?

Surely you're not really advocating the wannabe bleach drinking, Greenland buying, hurricane nuking sexual predator is some kind of stable genius?
Well what's the thing Krtek. This shit politics is why you will get hoofed in the teeth.

You don't know your arse from your elbow politically, and around about 2 dozen people who did get it have left this board (because of the likes of you and Petee) and won't and can't face coming back.

Trumps's the better politician and has the electoral advantage.

What electoral advantage? He lost the last time, and that was with the advantage that comes with being the incumbent.

I didn't say he had better politics, was a better man, but I said he's a better politician. Just as Nigel Farage is a better politican than Sunak and probably Starmer.

Arguable, but in any case, what has that got to do with Trump's former quack and pill-pusher demanding Biden take a drug test?

Well what's the thing Krtek. This shit politics is why you will get hoofed in the teeth.

You don't know your arse from your elbow politically, and around about 2 dozen people who did get it have left this board (because of the likes of you and Petee) and won't and can't face coming back.

People come and go all the time, and forums in general not just Urban have experienced a decline in activity since the rise of social media. I think it's a stretch to pin it all on krtek, to put it mildly.

Arguable, but in any case, what has that got to do with Trump's former quack and pill-pusher demanding Biden take a drug test?

People come and go all the time, and forums in general not just Urban have experienced a decline in activity since the rise of social media. I think it's a stretch to pin it all on krtek, to put it mildly.
i didn't 'pin' it all on Krtek. I told the tuth.

If you want to have a go go for it.

Back
Top Bottom