Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joe Biden's time is up

Genocide Joe is building cop cities pretty much all over the US

GG4AOdAWoAAn8oG.jpg

Whether his time is actually up only time will tell tho

Last edited:
I’ve not seen all of it and clips normally select the best bits but from what I’ve seen, his State of the Union speech was pretty good and hopefully lays to rest some of the nonsense that has come out about how old and senile he is.

Have we seen the Republican answer to the State of the Union address?

From the heart, well certainly no brain involved.

it's a big topic here. even rightwingers are panning it. i never watch SOTU speeches much less responses, but it's the best thing that could have happened after Biden's barnburner.

i was just reading this when i toggled over here.

one sample

It was a very good speech. He did everything he needed to do with the speech to dispel the idea that he's senile and not in charge. Better yet, he went straight after Trump. I've been waiting for someone in the Democratic Party to do that for literally years.

"Hur in his report declined to charge Biden, arguing that it would be difficult to convince a jury to convict with a memory that the special counsel described as “faulty” and “poor,” noting that Biden could not recall when his son Beau died or when he served as vice president.

But Biden said exactly when his son died in the interview.

“What month did Beau die? Oh God, May 30,” Biden said. When two others in the room chimed in with the year, Biden asked, “Was it 2015 when he died?”

“Hur's claim that Biden couldn't remember the day his son died was an outrageous lie,” argued Tommy Vietor, a former Obama staffer and commentator. “It's also cruel & irrelevant. Anyone who has experienced loss like that can remember images, smells, bit of conversations. The pain is burned into you. Dates blend together bc they're irrelevant.”

Attorney Andrew Laufer tweeted, “Hur lied. That’s really the only appropriate response.”
And elsewhere:

Although special counsel Robert Hur impugned Joe Biden’s memory in his investigation over whether the president mishandled classified documents, he actually told Biden that he appeared “to have a photographic understanding and recall.”
The comment, which appears in transcripts of Hur’s interviews with Biden, did not make it into Hur’s final report. Hur concluded in the report that Biden should not be charged over the documents, but made sure to mention his doubts about the president’s memory.
But Hur admitted he made those comments during an exchange with Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) during his Tuesday meeting with the House Judiciary Committee.

Last edited:
a very serious country:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has recently approached the N.F.L. quarterback Aaron Rodgers and the former Minnesota governor and retired professional wrestler Jesse Ventura about serving as his running mate on an independent presidential ticket.

I couldn't see a general 'US Election' thread.

a very serious country:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has recently approached the N.F.L. quarterback Aaron Rodgers and the former Minnesota governor and retired professional wrestler Jesse Ventura about serving as his running mate on an independent presidential ticket.

I couldn't see a general 'US Election' thread.

rogers is completely unserious, jesse ventura was governor of MN once so he has political experience.

Last edited:
"You have betrayed your Irish ancestors as you have betrayed humanity.”

Irish activist Deirdre Linder shared a message for US President Joe Biden ahead of Saint Patrick’s Day to remind him of his Irish ancestors and the suffering they experienced, and expressed her disapproval of the president’s pro-Israel policies as they continue to kill and displace Palestinians.

I think she's wasting her breathe. Genocide Joe has clearly demonstrated time and time again that he doesn't care about Palestinians (or poor people in the US). No serious action has been taken by the Biden administration to end Israel's war of genocide against the Palestinian people and they continue to arm and fund it and totally fail to provide any consequences for it etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom