Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joe Biden's time is up

It's an insult to put a man in this condition in charge of the world's most powerful state at a historical juncture like this. It shows the profound contempt in which our rulers hold us:

Who put him in charge? He won an election to get the job and will have to win another to keep it. He wasn't appointed.
TBH for all his failings, the one thing about Trump is that he himself is proof that the Deep State isn't actually a real thing. If it was he certainly would have never got anywhere near the Oval Office.

I mean, to be reluctantly fair to our resident troll, it is absolutely true to say that Biden as an individual is a relatively insignificant figurehead and that real power is elsewhere. It's just fucking bonkers to believe that if Trump was in office everything would be completely different and the Ukraine war would've been averted.

Who put him in charge? He won an election to get the job and will have to win another to keep it. He wasn't appointed.
TBH for all his failings, the one thing about Trump is that he himself is proof that the Deep State isn't actually a real thing. If it was he certainly would have never got anywhere near the Oval Office.
From what I witnessed I would disagree, what it showed was the limits of Deep State. Depressingly a poll last week, a majority of Americans would disagree with both of us and now 2020 was rigged

It seems very weird to imagine that we'd be in a better situation if the current Israel/Palestine eruption had happened with Trump as president.
That moral cesspit would have found a way to make it go spectacularly bad, spectacularly quickly whilst making all about himself.

not forgetting the lizard people

*shakes fist at sky *

:mad:
You remember the hanging chads right. A problem located solely in the state run by the incumbents brother. I don't know about deep state but that was a dodgy election and its just been forgotten in the greater fuckery of the world since then. A teaching moment for me, a bit like watching Harwood get off. Theres an impunity to power that we don't see in raw undeniable form very often but its instructive when you do.

the hanging chads business was one thing.

a dipshit candidate telling his voter for months that their votes did not matter and not vote in by mail during a pandemic when a large part of his base was an older demographic expected them all to turn out on the day

then complaining that it was the deep state pulling the string is a another

the hanging chads business was one thing.

a dipshit candidate telling his voter for months that their votes did not matter and not vote in by mail during a pandemic when a large part of his base was an older demographic expected them all to turn out on the day

then complaining that it was the deep state pulling the string is a another
oh for sure, trump lost fair and then refused to accept it. I'm just saying shenanigans are a thing, have been part of democracy since way before tammany hall or rotten boroughs.

Reactions: Ax^
You remember the hanging chads right. A problem located solely in the state run by the incumbents brother. I don't know about deep state but that was a dodgy election and its just been forgotten in the greater fuckery of the world since then. A teaching moment for me, a bit like watching Harwood get off. Theres an impunity to power that we don't see in raw undeniable form very often but its instructive when you do.

it was the bush jr/neocon period which re-politicized me.

From what I witnessed I would disagree, what it showed was the limits of Deep State. Depressingly a poll last week, a majority of Americans would disagree with both of us and now 2020 was rigged

was this a fox news poll

anyways the quick youthful mind that biden is face next year

x8uzs16lb1wb1.png

Can't find the thing i read last week, as convenient as that seems...I have no reason to lie and it is contrary to my own opinion

link to the poll

if it starts with 61% percent of republicans believe the election was rigged ..

i'll call you a dumbass

We'll wait :hmm:

Was in an upday thing that doesn't work properly. Though feel free to entertain yourself posting articles from last year

Back
Top Bottom