Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joe Biden's time is up

there must be an election coming up :hmm:
or people could read the article where it states the money was approved for building the wall and their was no legally way to redistribute the fund to another project

but reading his hard :)

That's what we call him over here: "3G."

Who the fuck is "we"? The RNC? You've still added absolutely nothing of substance.

That's not what we're looking at here. Biden is senile. He no longer knows where he is or who he's talking to. From your response I gather that his condition is being concealed in foreign news coverage, but no-one in America has any doubt.

This bit is complete bullshit and you know it. Your description of Biden does not match up with a man capable of giving a State of the Union address. No matter how much you claim to speak for an entire country (a laughable claim on its face) or prattle on about "foreign media" being involved in a conspiracy (why the hell would all non-US news outlets be interested in covering up the senility of a President that isn't "theirs"? You twerp). You previously said Biden was literally incapable of going down a flight of stairs, yet within 5 minutes I was able to find multiple examples of him doing just that, so frankly your assessments of the man's health have proven to be the complete opposite of reliable. Now, bearing in mind that modern governance is bigger than one man, do you have any actual criticisms to make of the Biden administration, or can I henceforth dismiss your irrelevancies as the dribblings of a shithouse idiot?

he'll more that likely post a link the twitter file and ask you to do the research

"I'm Uber left but only mention right wing talking point"

guy forgetting it's no longer 2016, he is not triggering anything more than reaction from people thinking that he might be a dull twat :)

Suenas como si escucharas Fox News. Tal vez sea una prueba de la teoría de que las afiliaciones políticas se encuentran en un círculo.

Tal vez. Pero creo que cualquier verdadero radical debería odiar a Biden tanto como a Trump. En lo que a mí respecta, ambos son unos hijos de puta.

Why are people getting so worked up about someone pointing out that Biden's a decrepit old fart?

He is.

because the other guy is a retrobate

and if you don't do balance you might as well be a mage fuckwit spy :)

I don't have the time to research when this guy was commenting on the right side of things

might as well be Marty1 returned atm
or RD2024

Who the fuck is "we"? The RNC? You've still added absolutely nothing of substance.

This bit is complete bullshit and you know it. Your description of Biden does not match up with a man capable of giving a State of the Union address. No matter how much you claim to speak for an entire country (a laughable claim on its face) or prattle on about "foreign media" being involved in a conspiracy (why the hell would all non-US news outlets be interested in covering up the senility of a President that isn't "theirs"? You twerp). You previously said Biden was literally incapable of going down a flight of stairs, yet within 5 minutes I was able to find multiple examples of him doing just that, so frankly your assessments of the man's health have proven to be the complete opposite of reliable. Now, bearing in mind that modern governance is bigger than one man, do you have any actual criticisms to make of the Biden administration, or can I henceforth dismiss your irrelevancies as the dribblings of a shithouse idiot?

Here's Biden attempting to give a speech recently. You will note that he reads his autocue instructions as if they were part of his speech. Now I don't know about you, but I reckon that for a politician who must have spent most of his adult life reading from autocues, this is pretty bad stuff. Let's face it, the bloke is dead from the neck up:

modern governance is bigger than one man

That is precisely my point. Since Biden is manifestly incapable of governing (or indeed of tying his shoelaces) there must obviously be other people governing through him. Anyone who truly wants to understand what's going on in the USA should be asking who those people are and what they are trying to do.

Here's Biden attempting to give a speech recently. You will note that he reads his autocue instructions as if they were part of his speech. Now I don't know about you, but I reckon that for a politician who must have spent most of his adult life reading from autocues, this is pretty bad stuff. Let's face it, the bloke is dead from the neck up:

Phil your head is twisted and you're posting garbage. At least in this instance. Watch the video from the beginning. He's literally setting it up well: 'Pay attention now because this a quote.' And shockingly uses 'end of quote' In one of his many daily constant media duties. It's sad to see this shit.

Phil your head is twisted and you're posting garbage. At least in this instance. Watch the video from the beginning. He's literally setting it up well: 'Pay attention now because this a quote.' And shockingly uses 'end of quote' In one of his many daily constant media duties. It's sad to see this shit.

At 18 secs he says "Repeat the line." Then he repeats the line. Obviously he's mixed up his instructions with the actual speech. He does it all the time.

can you imagine trying to indicated that your have left point of view

and with all due respect to cunty si

that spymaster was the only one backing you up

Back
Top Bottom