Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joe Biden's time is up

2 weeks for a link and all you can find is a poll of 1002 people from Arizona 4 week after lake was voted out

:hmm:

and Donald trump's favourite pollster :D

Hey man, you asked for the link so I provided it. You're welcome.

But fwiw, I'd say that poll is about right. Most people I talk to seem convinced Biden stole it.

It's not just Trumpers. 44% of Democrats also believe Biden stole the election.
You have one post to back up that claim was something credible otherwise you will be banned from this thread for trolling.

If your next post ignores this request, you'll be banned from this thread too. People are really fucked off with you pissing over every serious thread with your conspiracy fuckwitedness.

You have one post to back up that claim was something credible otherwise you will be banned from this thread for trolling.

If your next post ignores this request, you'll be banned from this thread too. People are really fucked off with you pissing over every serious thread with your conspiracy fuckwitedness.

FFS. According to Rasmussen "59% of voter (and 41% of Democrats) think cheating likely affected the outcome of 2020's election."

Last edited:
According to Rasmussen "59% of voter (and 41% of Democrats) think cheating likely affected the outcome of 2020's election."

Given the GOP redistricting, the fairly blatant interference with the postal vote, the influence of dark money, the way the media portrayed the election and the attempts to stop the counts in numerous states it is not surprising people thought that cheating likely affected the outcome. I am not sure how you get from that to the position that Trump lost because of it, mind.

Given the GOP redistricting, the fairly blatant interference with the postal vote, the influence of dark money, the way the media portrayed the election and the attempts to stop the counts in numerous states it is not surprising people thought that cheating likely affected the outcome. I am not sure how you get from that to the position that Trump lost because of it, mind.

I don't get from there to that position. I was challenged to demonstrate that a significant minority (approximately 40% according to most polls) of Democrats believe the election was fraudulent. Which they do. As do an overwhelming majority of Republicans and a significant majority of Independents.

Fwiw I also believe it was fraudulent, but on different grounds. I believe it on the grounds of precedent: the US Deep State has a long record of stealing elections, they hated Trump, and so on. I've outlined the reasons for my opinion on here before. But in the above post I was referring to the opinion of others.

Thing is, those people are complete and utter tossers. This is the fundamental flaw in your logic .

the fact that your american and think Trump is the answer at the next election

shows a lot more about your character than your bullshite ramblings on here fella

I don't get from there to that position. I was challenged to demonstrate that a significant minority (approximately 40% according to most polls) of Democrats believe the election was fraudulent. Which they do. As do an overwhelming majority of Republicans and a significant majority of Independents.
That's not what you said though. You said:

It's not just Trumpers. 44% of Democrats also believe Biden stole the election.
Which is significantly different and looks like it's bollocks. Can you back it up?

the fact that your american and think Trump is the answer at the next election

I don't usually bother correcting you, because quite frankly I think you're a bit of a nutter, but I will this time. I loathe Trump and would never vote for him under any circumstances. For the record like.

what i do like is that people who think that an election was fraudulent

would think a random call from a pollster company was the beacon of truth

maybe if it had a habit of turning up on fox news :hmm:

I don't usually bother correcting you, because quite frankly I think you're a bit of a nutter, but I will this time. I loathe Trump and would never vote for him under any circumstances. For the record like.

for the record you spent months since you're return on here baggin on about a stolen election , hunters laptop and other maga conspiracy related bullocks

whilst saying you don't favour trump

as always if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck

A year out from the election, a New York Times/Siena poll is pointing to a Trump landslide - not sure how Biden can turn it around when voters say his age is one of the biggest problems

For Mr. Biden, who turns 81 later this month, being the oldest president in American history stands out as a glaring liability. An overwhelming 71 percent said he was “too old” to be an effective president — an opinion shared across every demographic and geographic group in the poll, including a remarkable 54 percent of Mr. Biden’s own supporters.

In contrast, only 19 percent of supporters of Mr. Trump, who is 77, viewed him as too old, and 39 percent of the electorate overall.

chrome-capture-2023-11-5.png

• democrat wins re-election as KY governor, defeating trump-endorsed gopper
  • democrats flip the VA assembly and now control both houses
  • abortion access propositions have now won 7 out of 7 times, in red, purple, and blue states
  • moms for liberty endorsed 13 candidates in IA, 12 lost
  • democrat easily wins PA supreme court election. rightwingers poured millions in and lost anyway. "liberals" now have a 5-2 majority on that court

one nabob said, "the best predictor of voter behavior is voter behavior."

so obviously trump is going to win next year.

e2a: oh, i forgot:

In the state Senate, Democrats maintained the same 25-15 majority they’d had going into the election, according to the Associated Press.

By just after 1 a.m., the Associated Press had called 47 Assembly seats for Democrats and 27 for Republicans. That was already enough to slightly improve on the Democrats’ existing 46-34 advantage, even with another six seats yet to be called.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom