Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joe Biden's time is up

Was in an upday thing that doesn't work properly. Though feel free to entertain yourself posting articles from last year

wait a moment did you just mentioned polling on facebook

:hmm:

heavy hitters in political spheres

wait a moment did you just mentioned polling on facebook

heavy hitters in political spheres
I have no idea whom owns upday or how I turn the notifications for it off but that's where I read it. You really do like your strawmans

was this a fox news poll

anyways the quick youthful mind that biden is face next year

x8uzs16lb1wb1.png
Saw that this morning. Genius it ain't ...but An America for US! Is pretty dogwhistle

strawmen really ..

you just with a straight face argued that more than half of american think the 2020 election was rigged

but you cannot find the poll to back this up as link does not work

jesus even Dywer pull some bollocks out of his arse

strawmen really ..

you just with a straight face argued that more than half of american think the 2020 election was rigged

but you cannot find the poll to back this up as link does not work

jesus even Dywer pull some bollocks out of his arse
Actually all I did was cite something I read from my notifications that now can't find. As I've said b4 I really don't see why you are chose to be SO combative about American politics on U75 At this stage pretty convinced neither party gives a flying fuck about the interests of a UK bulletin board

why do you spend so much time talking about it gosub :hmm:

what makes you talk positively or align with a fella who brings nothing but hate and division in us politics..

when the only thing you can throw at the other side is biden is 3 years older ..

why do you spend so much time talking about it gosub :hmm:

what makes you talk positively or align with a fella who brings nothing but hate and division in us politics..

when the only thing you can throw at the other side is biden is 3 years older ..
3 years is MASSIVE when you're a little school

• Haha
Reactions: Ax^
Cos I find it intresting and it will have a secondary impact on me. But it will be a secondary impact and I have no influence over it. If I wanted an immersive experience I'd be on a US centric site. If it ever turns out U75 is a game changer in US maybe your approach would be warranted but i don't think it is.

I'll be watching the World Cup final at the weekend my team didn't make it past the quarter finals but I'll be watching and enjoying I won't be posting youtubes of I've never met a nice South African but ill be taking an intrest non the less

ok sub you gone into posting bollocks

you spend more time posting in world politics than me

go look up posting area on my profile and your own..

Read the unedited post from someone else's reply.

Presumably you remembered I'm on an it's the economy stupid type tip

ok sub you gone into posting bollocks

you spend more time posting in world politics than me

go look up posting area on my profile and your own..
Generally on actual issues. Not going thru all your posts but from memory you aren't happy unless people are out and out boosting for the Democrats the entire time

I call people out on defend the fuckwit side of the republican party and trump

confused what that got to do with the rugby world cup as all Irish fans want the boks to beat the all blacks

I know my ex Mrs would prefer A/B to win and she's a Southside Dub. Me: neither team are Wales.

Maybe Isreal Gaza would be a better example sure you can pick a 'team' ignore its flaws and hurle whatever at its opponents . Me, I'm grateful I'm not there and thankful neither is calling for UK to come back and sort it

ok gosub leaving it there if you want cross beef that your own business

find the threads and bring it up

self pitying I want to post about trump complaints are not something I entertain

good night and god bless

The current war between Israel and Hamas is spectacularly bad, and Trump recognising Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel wasa small contributing factor.
True, and if he were still in power now he'd find a way of fucking it up even more...

....and he'd make sure it was all about him...

1698536164732.png

there's gobs of stuff coming out about this Johnson (and his wife too, i've seen). what's important here is that the biden boiler room seems to be on it. maybe they'll run a campaign as in 2020, when they told grandad to stay at home and they'd call him when he was needed - it worked epically. this time maybe a little more harris.

Back
Top Bottom