Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joe Biden's time is up

Things have been difficult for most of the people I know for a long time. When you've been poor for a while, you learn coping strategies. What's different now is the "new poor". These are people who, despite their best efforts, have dropped out of the middle class. There's a lot of them.
Can see that 2023 Credit Card Debt Statistics | LendingTree

Though just about to put out data on jobs....guessing most of them are in reality zero hour side hustles

Rents going up everywhere. I was surprised to find that the median rent where I'm at is $1,400. Ten years ago, you could buy a house for $50K. What's changed is the entry of hedge funds into rental markets. Any house on the market here quickly gets snapped up by a one of these companies. I get harassed by one of them (4-5 calls per day), because they have several of the houses around me, but I won't sell. They want to knock them all down and build luxury apartments. Putting a cap on the number of units one company can own would put a good dent in housing costs.
Saw a thing the other day. Average salary pretty much same as in 2000 as is number of people working (pop increase means that's actually 20mil extra not working) House prices though 3 times what it was in 2000.

how can anyone support this wuss for re-election. MAGA!

Fox News’ Jesse Watters criticized President Joe Biden on Wednesday because he does not shove other world leaders aside for photo ops.

The host referenced a 2017 summit in which then-President Donald Trump shoved Montenegrin Prime Minister Dusko Markovic to get prime position during a 2017 visit to NATO’s headquarters in Brussels.

Biden is in Vilnius, Lithuania meeting with other NATO leaders at a summit where Russia’s war in Ukraine has taken center stage. Ukraine is requesting NATO membership, which means the mutual defense organization would be obligated to join the fight under Article 5 of the group’s founding document.

On Wednesday, Watters expressed disappointment at Biden’s lack of pushiness – literally:

how can anyone support this wuss for re-election. MAGA!

Fox News’ Jesse Watters criticized President Joe Biden on Wednesday because he does not shove other world leaders aside for photo ops.

The host referenced a 2017 summit in which then-President Donald Trump shoved Montenegrin Prime Minister Dusko Markovic to get prime position during a 2017 visit to NATO’s headquarters in Brussels.

Biden is in Vilnius, Lithuania meeting with other NATO leaders at a summit where Russia’s war in Ukraine has taken center stage. Ukraine is requesting NATO membership, which means the mutual defense organization would be obligated to join the fight under Article 5 of the group’s founding document.

On Wednesday, Watters expressed disappointment at Biden’s lack of pushiness – literally:

reminds me of pissing contests back at school (oh the good old days... )
spot the loser...
ffs
face palm meet mega thunder drive the whole ting pretty please

Reactions: Ax^
ROCK ON!!

videos show the president's son dancing shirtless, slipping down a waterslide naked and entertaining hookers

https://www. dailymail. co.uk/news/article-11228367/Wild-videos-Hunter-Biden-going-waterslide-naked-entertaining-hookers.html

amazing stuff on that laptop stuff that could bring down the burden presidency and all the right can do with the thing is find pictures of hunter biden naked

Ok, so what shall I do to sort myself out?

I also like this channel and the commentary, but I guess she is Russian shill or a Putin Puppet too?

She seems to have a lot of pro-Russian shills and red-brown Putin apologists on her podcast, so... yes?

give us a precis of a 28 minute video I am not going to watch without one, thank you.
e2a: you could also tell us what you think about it.
she goes on and on about Biden being a warmonger, and how he is corrupt, normal Biden bashing really.

When in truth Biden is one of the best presidents since Washington, Trueman or Obama. In fact, Biden can bring the poor Americans and the wealthy Americans together in one happy country devoid of any significant issues - just vote for Biden in 2024! In fact, the entire Biden family should be in power for the rest of the century.

she goes on and on about Biden being a warmonger, and how he is corrupt, normal Biden bashing really.

When in truth Biden is one of the best presidents since Washington, Trueman or Obama. In fact, Biden can bring the poor Americans and the wealthy Americans together in one happy country devoid of any significant issues - just vote for Biden in 2024! In fact, the entire Biden family should be in power for the rest of the century.
Why don't you just tell us what you actually think rather than posting links to videos by extremely dodgy apologists for oppressive totalitarian states and replying to people questioning this with shit sarcasm?

Nobody here is saying that.

Neither the Dems (as they currently are) or the other lot can achieve a happy united country.

Not checking sources for questionable YouTube links doesn't help, though.

if you start going about hunter laptop i'm going to giggle at you btw :)

hi, Donald Jr.

1/200, and I'm being generous with a point for answering.

First a Major, now a Commander

Joe Biden’s German shepherd dog, Commander, bit or attacked Secret Service officers at least 10 times between October 2022 and January, according to records from the department of homeland security obtained by a conservative watchdog group.

The emails released today by Judicial Watch, which it said were obtained following a Freedom of Information Act request lawsuit, show nearly 200 pages of Secret Service records. The group said it filed the request after receiving a tip about Commander’s behavior.

On 3 November 2022, a Secret Service official emailed colleagues to say that Commander had bitten a uniformed officer twice – on the upper right arm and thigh – and that the officer had to use a steel cart to protect himself from another attack. Staff from the White House medical unit treated the officer and decided to have him taken to a hospital, the emails say.

Commander has been “exhibiting extremely aggressive behavior”, a uniform division officer wrote in an email. It continues:

Today, while posted, he came charging at me. The First Lady couldn’t regain control of [Commander] and he continued to circle me.
The note adds:

I believe it’s only a matter of time before an agent/officer is attacked or bit.
Commander is the second dog of Biden’s to behave aggressively, including biting Secret Service officers and White House staff, AP reported. The first, a German shepherd named Major, was sent to live with friends in Delaware after those incidents.

President Joe Biden and US first lady Jill Biden with Commander on 25 December 2021.

President Joe Biden and US first lady Jill Biden with Commander on 25 December 2021. Photograph: Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty Images

First a Major, now a Commander

Joe Biden’s German shepherd dog, Commander, bit or attacked Secret Service officers at least 10 times between October 2022 and January, according to records from the department of homeland security obtained by a conservative watchdog group.

The emails released today by Judicial Watch, which it said were obtained following a Freedom of Information Act request lawsuit, show nearly 200 pages of Secret Service records. The group said it filed the request after receiving a tip about Commander’s behavior.

On 3 November 2022, a Secret Service official emailed colleagues to say that Commander had bitten a uniformed officer twice – on the upper right arm and thigh – and that the officer had to use a steel cart to protect himself from another attack. Staff from the White House medical unit treated the officer and decided to have him taken to a hospital, the emails say.

Commander has been “exhibiting extremely aggressive behavior”, a uniform division officer wrote in an email. It continues:

The note adds:

Commander is the second dog of Biden’s to behave aggressively, including biting Secret Service officers and White House staff, AP reported. The first, a German shepherd named Major, was sent to live with friends in Delaware after those incidents.

President Joe Biden and US first lady Jill Biden with Commander on 25 December 2021.

President Joe Biden and US first lady Jill Biden with Commander on 25 December 2021. Photograph: Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty Images

Three things:

* We're living in a really bizzaro world where I feel that I have to point out that Commander the dog isn't elected to any office. Hunter Biden hasn't been either.

* I believe their dogs come from rescue and sometimes rescues have issues that need attention and care to overcome. Sometimes they never do.

* German Shepherds are the wrong breed of dog for the White House. They tend to be very attached and protective of their owners and don't generally do well with strangers. They also need a lot of space to run around that I doubt the White House offers. There are exceptions to this, of course.

* I believe their dogs come from rescue and sometimes rescues have issues that need attention and care to overcome. Sometimes they never do.

Major was, Commander isn't. He does like to protect his human though :D.
It must be triggering, with all the to-ing and fro-ing that goes on in there. Socks never had issues!

Back
Top Bottom