Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joe Biden's time is up

If the laptop story stinks, then it's because of the complete mishandling of the alleged evidence, rendering it utterly worthless for proving anything. Funny how they fucked up the chain of custody that badly, isn't it? Almost like it was a load of bollocks to begin with.
Nah what stank was suppression of a story that had some legs.

Grassley had something intresting to say today

Nah what stank was suppression of a story that had some legs.

Grassley had something intresting to say today

What suppression? The Qanon-MAGA axis can't shut up about it. The laptop was in the possession of Republican partisans and they royally fucked it. They've only got themselves to blame for its failure as an angle of attack on the Dems.

suppressed by a twitter algorithm:hmm:

musk is a nutter btw

I think the "suppression" largely consisted of the Biden family asking Twitter to remove the Hunter dick pics. Which they were well within their rights to do.

Reactions: Ax^
What suppression? The Qanon-MAGA axis can't shut up about it. The laptop was in the possession of Republican partisans and they royally fucked it. They've only got themselves to blame for its failure as an angle of attack on the Dems.
Yeah cos there is smoking gun evidence of MSM suppressing it ahead of the election. Trump lost (glad about) thumb on scales not so much

trump lost because of media suppression of biden son dick pictures :hmm: it's a new angle I'll give you that

but was that not trump telling his flock not to vote by post during a fucking pandemic . when older people are a massive part of his base of voters

hmm just a shame trump did not have a fbi director to highlight the laptop a few day before the election like in 2016

no wait even his pick for the role would not do that

You don't speak to god, bitch. I speak to god.

Gets better :). I have to say I agree with Greene on this one, and that's "little bitch" thank you.

Gets better :). I have to say I agree with Greene on this one, and that's "little bitch" thank you.

this is the one who called for decorum

3ziq5jhn708b1.png

A lot in Southern states including Texas and Florida - Florida rents going up as I recall because of stopping rent controls - I wonder how much that affects it.

Agreed and yet Google results are Google results

Things have been difficult for most of the people I know for a long time. When you've been poor for a while, you learn coping strategies. What's different now is the "new poor". These are people who, despite their best efforts, have dropped out of the middle class. There's a lot of them.

A lot in Southern states including Texas and Florida - Florida rents going up as I recall because of stopping rent controls - I wonder how much that affects it.

Rents going up everywhere. I was surprised to find that the median rent where I'm at is $1,400. Ten years ago, you could buy a house for $50K. What's changed is the entry of hedge funds into rental markets. Any house on the market here quickly gets snapped up by a one of these companies. I get harassed by one of them (4-5 calls per day), because they have several of the houses around me, but I won't sell. They want to knock them all down and build luxury apartments. Putting a cap on the number of units one company can own would put a good dent in housing costs.

Back
Top Bottom