Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joe Biden's time is up

Yay

BBC News - Hunter Biden indicted on three federal gun charges

lying on a fun ownership form

fuck me must be hard for the trump to contemplate if he is hero for then act or not :hmm:

he could appearing on YouTube as a gun right activist with Kyle ..

It's a dirty old contest this. Rigging, gerrymandering, targeting of family members. Trump and the Repubs just keep doubling down it seems. Not sure how popular that is going to make them with the wider electorate beyond the cultists. Not very would be my guess. I fucking hope not anyway. Acting like bulls in china shops doesn't hint at great strategy. I mean they look flaky from a distance to me at least, hence the desperate behaviour. And the absolute state of some the true believers :eek:

It doesn't sound like House Republicans have any evidence of anything but I'm going to keep an open mind about the impeachment attempt, I thought the Bill Clinton impeachment was a pile of shit at the time but 25 (!) years later I think trying to kick the sleazy fuck out of office wasn't such a bad idea

There is not enough evidence to impeach Biden, but it keeps this in the news while we're in that quiet period between arrest and court case for Trump.

Good to see a US president joining striking workers on a picket line, though I think at this point Biden's legacy is going to be more "He handed Donald Trump a second term by refusing to step aside when he was in his 80s" than "He joined the UAW picket line."

Good to see a US president joining striking workers on a picket line, though I think at this point Biden's legacy is going to be more "He handed Donald Trump a second term by refusing to step aside when he was in his 80s" than "He joined the UAW picket line."

the best prospects are whitmer and shapiro. whitmer won't run yet Whitmer 'proud' to support Biden, despite call to launch a primary challenge, and shapiro is into only his first term. sherrod brown's moment has passed apparently. biden hasn't done much to promote harris, for whatever reason.

Last edited:
As much as Trump goes on about 'sleepy Joe' it'll be 'the economy stupid'

Also worth noting EVs require 40% of the labour to manufacture Tesla and the Chinese stuff ain't Unionized

Biden should retire gracefully.

He is so past retirement age his attempting to go on is a slap in the face of normal people and I expect a jump too far anyhow, he will lose the election.

hmm biden should retire gracefully compared to the tub of lard, he is going to be running against whois only 4 years younger :hmm:

7h1uda0p9bpb1.jpg

Biden seems to be in pretty good shape for a man his age but a year from now, he'll be almost 82, the election will be weeks away, I think the worry then will be that he could blow it at any moment with a McConnell-style glitch

more reformism

"Vice President Kamala Harris said Thursday that the Biden administration is taking the first steps toward removing medical bills from people's credit scores, which could improve ratings for millions of people.

Harris said that would make it easier for them to obtain an auto loan or a home mortgage. Roughly one in five people report having medical debt"

more reformism

"Vice President Kamala Harris said Thursday that the Biden administration is taking the first steps toward removing medical bills from people's credit scores, which could improve ratings for millions of people.

Harris said that would make it easier for them to obtain an auto loan or a home mortgage. Roughly one in five people report having medical debt"

If he carries on like this Kier Starmer will have to expel him from the party.

more reformism

That is fucking nuts

More subprime! 3 US banks gone under already this year

Last edited:
Access to health care should be a right and not a privilege,” Harris told reporters

So tackle the dodgy bills within the healthcare side of things not make it easier for thems who have had dodgy bills to buy houses in a falling market. Cos that what that does gives them the 'privilege' of being the suckers in housing. Does fuck all for healthcare

Back
Top Bottom