Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joe Biden's time is up

Yeah yeah, we get it, you think Biden is too old and doddery to run for US President. Unlike that spring chicken Trump who is a whole three years younger at 77. It's such a stupid criticism coming from a Trump fan.

I hate Trump worse than Biden. Biden I mainly pity. I don't think many Brits understand just how incapable he is, the mainstream media never shows his gaffes.

It's more the fact that you shitted up a Trump thread with your anti-Biden nonsense to the point of getting yourself banned from the thread. Unlike all the other posters there who dislike Trump.

The real question now is who they're likely to replace him with. The smart money is apparently on Governor Gruesome.

tHe MAinStrREaM mEdiA dOnT ShoW iT!!

Maybe one too many red flags here...

It's true though. You don't see clips like this one on the mainstream/legacy media. And yet it seems pretty newsworthy that the man with his finger on the button can't articulate a sentence. They are obviously attempting to conceal the severity of his condition:

stfu phil

That's from 2019, when they could still depict him as "gaffe-prone." The situation today is very different. Today Biden is literally incapable of descending a flight of stairs or enunciating five consecutive words. The mainstream media is not telling us that. On the contrary, they are pretending that he is a viable candidate in the '24 election.

Have you actually watched any of Trump's speeches at rallies?

Especially lately?

What happened to you in the last 6 years?

Trump's a dreadful speaker, he only uses about six words. But loquacity doesn't matter to Americans. They admire strength, at least in a President, and they perceive Trump as strong. And although I'm sure he can barely lift a golf club, it's possible for his handlers to depict him as strong. That's no longer possible with Biden. The guy just looks like a wreck, no matter how they try to present him. They get him to sit on the beach, he gets stuck trying walk through the sand. Acts like he's never seen the stuff before. They will replace him before the election, mark mewordz.

I'm fairly sure he's been replaced by a Dwyerbot. Anything that asserts that it's taken the huuuuuge resources of the DEEP STATE to find any crimes that Trump's committed isn't going to be sentient.
Whatever the case, it's tedious and distracting. Apparently, he has a handful of fans here, who evidently hanker for the old days but times have changed.

Obviously, there's nothing wrong with pointing out Biden's many faults but this kind of trolling is just dishonest.

Back
Top Bottom