Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

To spin off a Trump quote, Corbyn could shoot a reporter in the middle of the street and people would still back him.

Another fucking expert in electability. Daft cunt.
i've listened that supposedly amazing speech he gave when kicking militant out and it was poor. Full of passion but passion is no substitute for quality. Except when I say it is. Its essentially one of the most self righteous chest beating rants you'll ever hear. It's not even good on rehtorical grounds

i've listened that supposedly amazing speech he gave when kicking militant out and it was poor. Full of passion but passion is no substitute for quality. Except when I say it is. Its essentially one of the most self righteous chest beating rants you'll ever hear. It's not even good on rehtorical grounds
He was certainly passionate the night before the '92 election.

Have we had this yet?

5dbc8ef6-db52-4988-9416-49b50b217c66_zps2fujsn2h.jpg

Which might sound good but isn't factually correct. The membership give them their mandate, not the wider electorate.

Getting the shites to recognise that is another matter.
er, you sure? Surely their mandate comes from the manifesto they put to the public? My understanding since the days of the Militant is that Labour MPs are not beholden to their CLPs. That's why there is no reselection option.

Last edited:
Of course, it's still his fault for ever being in a position that could possibly be exploited by somebody lying about it.
Indeed. In fact Angela Eagle knew how this would turn out, she's just been trying to save him from his (thuggish) self.

Back
Top Bottom