Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

Expect a bloody conference this year tho.

Either way, deselecting at this point in the parliament just leaves an independent on the benches until there's another election.

"Hilary Benn, you will live out your days in a pain amplifier"
thats not in the book btw. The threat to the padishah emperor. In the book yuehs wife was put in a pain amplifier and shown to him to break his suk medics conditioning. And even then he had his vengeance. The spacing guild aren't heavily involved a the start with the book. The Bene Gesserit take center stage

/book wanker

thats not in the book btw. The threat to the padishah emperor. In the book yuehs wife was put in a pain amplifier and shown to him to break his suk medics conditioning. And even then he had his vengeance. The spacing guild aren't heavily involved a the start with the book. The Bene Gesserit take center stage

/book wanker
Aye, I've read the book, but can't remember the revenge. I thought the poisoned tooth thing failed? Anyway, "Watson, a thousand deaths are too good for him".

Aye, I've read the book, but can't remember the revenge. I thought the poisoned tooth thing failed? Anyway, "Watson, a thousand deaths are too good for him".
who left just enough desrt survival equipment for Jessica and Paul when they were being flown on a desert death flight in a harkonnen ornithopter? Proper three quidded them imperial bastards there. And the dukes sig ring in the packs. When paul first uses Voice

Soooo...what's the story with the MP's where their CLP's have objected to their no confidence votes?
Taking on board what killer b said re Tristam Hunt and that being one ward...(is there/might there be a *list*? :hmm: )

Soooo...what's the story with the MP's where their CLP's have objected to their no confidence votes?
Taking on board what killer b said re Tristam Hunt and that being one ward...(is there/might there be a *list*? :hmm: )
List? What list? :confused:

sjp_wos_081014dance13550-01JPG.jpg

There was a meeting at my local CLP tonight, where (I was surprised to be told) the MP told them he thought the coup was a disgrace and he hadn't voted. So nothing from Preston along those lines.

who left just enough desrt survival equipment for Jessica and Paul when they were being flown on a desert death flight in a harkonnen ornithopter? Proper three quidded them imperial bastards there. And the dukes sig ring in the packs. When paul first uses Voice
Well done, 'young human'. :p

There was a meeting at my local CLP tonight, where (I was surprised to be told) the MP told them he thought the coup was a disgrace and he hadn't voted. So nothing from Preston along those lines.

Funnily enough I thought of you after scouring THOSE lists yesterday (although I'm confused now as to whether those were all from last Sep!) looking for stuff from here (Brighton) and saw lots of Preston councillors on the support list.
What's with them not voting? Just not wanting to take part at all - objecting to the whole process? Or not wanting to nail their colours to the mast (which seems a bit lame when he IS an MP :D )? :hmm:

Well the MPs who voted no confidence seem to think the honourable thing for JC to have done is step down so if CLPs chose to conduct a vote of no confidence and it carries, then presumably they would heed that even though it was meaningless constitutionally, as theirs was. So they could step down altogether to spend more time with their children, triggering a by-election, and the CLP would choose a new candidate? They could remain an MP but cross the floor or be independent? They could ignore? So 172 by-elections coming up this year?

Or there is a negotiation to split the party?

Or we just continue for the next few years of them trying to bully him into leaving.

Someone I know who was booked to go speak at a couple of CLP events has been cancelled. I guess they have more important things to address those days.

If they leave the party or are deselected or whatever, they remain an MP until the next election (unless they resign as an MP, but that's not going to happen). No by-elections sorry.

Funnily enough I thought of you after scouring THOSE lists yesterday (although I'm confused now as to whether those were all from last Sep!) looking for stuff from here (Brighton) and saw lots of Preston councillors on the support list.
What's with them not voting? Just not wanting to take part at all - objecting to the whole process? Or not wanting to nail their colours to the mast (which seems a bit lame when he IS an MP :D )? :hmm:

Apologies, the list was from the leadership bid, but it seems to still be on the Momentum site as current.

If they leave the party or are deselected or whatever, they remain an MP until the next election (unless they resign as an MP, but that's not going to happen). No by-elections sorry.
From By-elections

The law also allows a seat to be declared vacant because of a Member's bankruptcy, mental illness or conviction for a serious criminal offence.

Definitely plenty of scope on the first and last there with some of these chumps :D

Apologies, the list was from the leadership bid, but it seems to still be on the Momentum site as current.

No worries - wasn't down to you! I'd looked them up on my own after seeing it published in the press.
I'm no clearer now - wondering whether all of that was a rehash of the reactions of councillors last year, framed as numbers taken in the last few days (but it's bollocks either way, with some councillors coming forwards to say they've not signed it even if it IS current and relevant)?!

Back
Top Bottom