Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

Well I had enough of his crap each time I post.

Don't forget to call for my banning while ignoring the aggressive abusive poster in your midst.

Why is pickman calling mikey Oswald and mikey calling pickman rowena?

the Rowena thing because mikey mikey thinks Pickmans is going to be wound up or intimidated by being called - and i quote - by a girls name, and Oswald is because Pickman's model ' thinks that Mikeys politics might have a veneer of Leftyism, but in fact go in a very different direction...

the Rowena thing because mikey mikey thinks Pickmans is going to be wound up or intimidated by being called - and i quote - by a girls name, and Oswald is because Pickman's model ' thinks that Mikeys politics might have a veneer of Leftyism, but in fact go in a very different direction...
given yer man's emphasis on the desirability of a homogenous party and loyalty to the leader i think it's on the cards he might opt for er a new party in the next couple of years.

No, it is from an old sketch entitled Thick People written by Chris Morris. Something that Pickman is keen on calling people he disgarees with.

This is probably the third time I have posted this.

No, it is from an old sketch entitled Thick People written by Chris Morris. Something that Pickman is keen on calling people he disgarees with.

This is probably the third time I have posted this.

calling someone thick, and managing to mispell 'thick' was rather funny - even a humourless Corbynite must see that..?

So you could just type the name rather than this blather, right Kebab?

i could do, but i'm sad to say that writing the persons name would aimost inevitably mean that person and their family being given dogs abuse from Corbyn loons on social media.

thats the state of the party - well done, even the rapey SWP wasn't quite this bad during my (very) short membership of that vile organisation.

i could do, but i'm sad to say that writing the persons name would aimost inevitably mean that person and their family being given dogs abuse from Corbyn loons on social media.

thats the state of the party - well done, even the rapey SWP wasn't quite this bad during my (very) short membership of that vile organisation.
naming no names of course

What?

Your suggestion on the corner of the web in an obscure forum on a site filled with noise and nonsense, could put an MP's family at risk of Corbyn loons?

I hardly think so.

I am nobody and that is all very convenient melodrama.

Sorry. but you have just confirmed thaht you gave no such name, for the very spurious reasons you provided.

I expected more from an "insider".

Utter fantasy.

"Dogs" of momentum? Who exactly coined that? Let me think...:hmm:

Okay. So you now admit you gave no proposal as an alternative leader and never meant to.

"Dogs" of momentum? Who exactly coined that? Let me think...:hmm:

Okay. So you now admit you gave no proposal as an alternative leader and never meant to.

i realise that you are actually stupid, like shoelaces being a problem stupid, but i've just checked - and yes, there are names in this thread that i've posted while you've been around.

it pleases me enormously that you support Corbyn.

Back
Top Bottom