Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jennifer Arcuri spills the beans about 4 year affair with Johnson

He has a definite charisma with (#notall) women. Remember people talking about Bill Clinton. Also, Craig Ferguson is an interesting case (not claiming he is on the dark side - ymmv).

A good friend of mine can cast a spell on all the men in the room. Mixture of chemistry and trickery imo - no reflection on character either way.

Would be nice if moral ugliness played out on all dimensions but not the case imo. Same with the converse.

Nothing will happen about this :hmm:

There are so many strands to this but one of them is the rw media. I walked past a newspaper stand recently and I was struck by how they have simply become a place to tell stories to people to reinforce the political power of their chosen ones, untroubled by the vicinity, in time etc, of the facts. Maybe it has always been that way but it felt very brazen and unbothered by any kind of journalistic ethos.

Exj5XBGXMAAdZnk

What do you mean? All the morally dubious people should be ugly and all the goodies should have universal sex appeal? I’m not sure this is such a great idea.

Not sure you got the tone of that post, but maybe I didn’t convey it too well. :D

It would make things easier for a lot of people, though. Not least because it is what we taught children almost universally up until Shrek and a couple of other things started messing with the formula.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom