Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jennifer Arcuri spills the beans about 4 year affair with Johnson

He has a definite charisma with (#notall) women. Remember people talking about Bill Clinton. Also, Craig Ferguson is an interesting case (not claiming he is on the dark side - ymmv).

A good friend of mine can cast a spell on all the men in the room. Mixture of chemistry and trickery imo - no reflection on character either way.

Would be nice if moral ugliness played out on all dimensions but not the case imo. Same with the converse.

Not sure "charisma" is the right word there - he certainly has an overabundance of confidence, money and position (as Clinton did). In terms of actually being able to consistently charm people himself, is there much evidence of that?

Not sure "charisma" is the right word there - he certainly has an overabundance of confidence, money and position (as Clinton did). In terms of actually being able to consistently charm people himself, is there much evidence of that?

I hear there are a lot of little bundles of evidence walking about that are rarely commented on.

Arcuri says he "doesn’t have a lot of friends he can trust". That seems plausible. He is so blasé about marital infidelity and lying....why would anyone ever like him?

Arcuri says he "doesn’t have a lot of friends he can trust". That seems plausible. He is so blasé about marital infidelity and lying....why would anyone ever like him?

I've heard this from a completely different source, from someone who knows him. Literal quote: "the really strange thing about him is that while he obviously has loads of people around him, he seems to have no actual friends..".

Mirror getting its bits of silver worth with this story.

ExmKooXXEAsNsnp

"Little by little the look of the country changes because of the men we admire." A quote from Hud, the film I'm watching. Johnson is scum, but the public likes him.
Who are this public who like him? The people who work for the country's biggest employer, the NHS? The people on universal credit, who know he wants to cut their benefit by a grand a year? The people who work in film or theatre who he's done fuck all for? The people who usually work in pubs or restaurants who he's shafted? Teachers? Bus drivers? Students?

Beats me who the others are. I'm just going by voting intentions. Daily Mail readers, Sun readers, Times and Telegraph readers. They voted for Brexit and they'll vote for him. What can we do? Starmer seems to be paralysed. I bet he doesn't even try to humiliate Johnson with the Arcuri story at the next PMQs.

The landlord class. "Professionals". Retirees with money.

and sexists and racists (closet and otherwise)

and people who read the sun, mail or express

working class people who have been conned in to thinking that their job (or dubious 'self employment') with shit pay and conditions is somehow the fault of trade unions / public sector workers / immigrants, and that all people on benefits are just 'scroungers'

(there may be some overlap between these)

Beats me who the others are. I'm just going by voting intentions. Daily Mail readers, Sun readers, Times and Telegraph readers. They voted for Brexit and they'll vote for him. What can we do? Starmer seems to be paralysed. I bet he doesn't even try to humiliate Johnson with the Arcuri story at the next PMQs.

Why are Labour so shit now? I keep wondering if I'm buying into some right wing agenda but they just seem so fucking limp. Is it because their opponents are so wank that they have nothing to fight against? Like trying to look good thrashing a lettuce kind of thing?

I genuinely wonder what Carrie told herself about this eventuality when they got together? She must have had a word with herself about him being completely untrustworthy.

I genuinely wonder what Carrie told herself about this eventuality when they got together? She must have had a word with herself about him being completely untrustworthy.
it never ceases to amaze how much people find power and wealth attractive to the degree of choosing to spend their lives with horrible human beings. it takes two though, im sure carrie holds all the same values as BJ.

Back
Top Bottom