Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is their a practical alternative to the con dems?

likesfish

You can't park here sir
Milliband seems to be picking an uneccessary fight with the unions and losing and seems to be too scared to come out with anything other than the condems plans with maybe a bit of lube to make it sting less:(

Anything more left has appears to have about as much influence on things as me:(.

No, there's no alternative and there won't be any time soon. Just vote for the least worst option in your ward.

I'll probably vote Green but it's a safe Labour seat.

More seriously, we have the Condems as the condom on the prick of business and Miliband as the lube on the TUC's prick, so wouldn't it be a good first step to remove that? Restrict funding of politics to UK passport-holders only.

The second step would be to change from FPTP to Approval Voting, so that the most-liked candidate gets elected, rather than the least-disliked.

More seriously, we have the Condems as the condom on the prick of business and Miliband as the lube on the TUC's prick, so wouldn't it be a good first step to remove that? Restrict funding of politics to UK passport-holders only.

The second step would be to change from FPTP to Approval Voting, so that the most-liked candidate gets elected, rather than the least-disliked.

:hmm: :p :D

The only solution is Tony Blair.
I fear for labour future without him hes a dynamic leader and he get the right frothing at the mouth.

Green party, perhaps? Not that it'll ever happen of course... My grandma, 90 years old, lifetime Labour voter in every general election she's voted in was talking to me yesterday about how this is the first time in her life she can't bring herself to vote Labour. She compared to Millipede to Kinnock, stating his leadership as the reason she cancelled her membership. ''They're all Tories now Callum, you just need to pick which colour you prefer, Red, Blue or Yellow.''

No Politics is now the politics of business.
It has nothing to do with the general populace.
Politics reacts to Media and media claims to be the voice of the people.
The General Population has no collective voice any more.
Red, Green, Blue or Yellow no difference between the 4 big parties and the 4 big supermarkets.
Greedy Self serving bastards brought up in a privileged elite, intent of filtering as much of the country's resources into private hands.

If anyone thinks that voting for the nu-labour MK2 of ed milipede and co will bring about real change compared to the torlibdems is suffering from major delusions as for the greens from what i have read about their performances in Brighton they seem to want to throw away a golden oppertunity

I don't want to live in this world any more

No

Hang on

I don't want Tony Blair to live in this world any more

:cool:

Whatever your opinion he introduced a lot of social welfare and benefits for the working class.
What about.
Civil partnerships, free nursery places , sure starts, working tax credits, D.L.A .
He might of failed in certain things but he lead labour to victory in 3 general elections he must of been doing something right.

No Politics is now the politics of business.
It has nothing to do with the general populace.
Politics reacts to Media and media claims to be the voice of the people.
The General Population has no collective voice any more.
Red, Green, Blue or Yellow no difference between the 4 big parties and the 4 big supermarkets.
Greedy Self serving bastards brought up in a privileged elite, intent of filtering as much of the country's resources into private hands.

There must be a meeting point with big businesses what ever your opinion the old anti-capitalist died with the dinosaurs.
Dont get me wrong im all for nationalized industry and workers collectives.
But Big business is not the monster in the bedroom if you can use them for the common good.

Whatever your opinion he introduced a lot of social welfare and benefits for the working class.
What about.
Civil partnerships, free nursery places , sure starts, working tax credits, D.L.A .
He might of failed in certain things but he lead labour to victory in 3 general elections he must of been doing something right.
He was a twat :)

what mental world do you live in? it may have escaped your notice but milliband is busy with that great labour pastime called 'lets mug the unions off' and the TUC is a toothless old dog.

I'd join! :D

(fuck some shit up :p :D ... or more likely, apply bribery/corruption to be 'elected' The Official Urban Party's beer n pubs spokesperson :D ) )

No, there's no alternative and there won't be any time soon. Just vote for the least worst option in your ward.

I'll probably vote Green but it's a safe Labour seat.

Don't vote.

You've just said your vote will make fuck all difference, why give the cunts a mandate? If no one voted, they'd have no mandate and fade away.

Be interesting to see how you put a condom on after the above nonsense.

The TUC doesn't fund labour.

Only individuals on the UK electoral register can donate.

And the least disliked candidate is the most-liked, and the most liked the least disliked.

Apart from all that, another Quartz corker.

To answer the question, there is no electoral alternative to labour - but also no reason why the only alternatives must be electoral.

Dont forget the grinning spinning blair's sleeze, cronism and ready to launch in 45 mins Iraqi WMD's

What about him delaying the american strike several times .Giving the inspectors time to go in only for time and time again for sadam to chuck them out not leting them get on with there job.

I believe there was a conspiracy but he was taken in like anyone else.
I Believe he was given wrong information by the security service .

There must be a meeting point with big businesses what ever your opinion the old anti-capitalist died with the dinosaurs.
Dont get me wrong im all for nationalized industry and workers collectives.
But Big business is not the monster in the bedroom if you can use them for the common good.
Agreed, but it has gone too far in favour of business, bank bailouts being the biggest insult 500 billion! 500 billion of regular jo's cash filtered to the top. they're now flogging RM for 3 billion presumably to help fill that deficit. Our property.....
NO party has opposed or even questioned this.
Yeah Big business can work if it has philanthropic sensibilities etc, look at the Victorians they did a huge amount for the country.
But you don't see Barclays and lehman Bros etc investing in their host countries infrastructure or housing etc?

What about him delaying the american strike several times .Giving the inspectors time to go in only for time and time again for sadam to chuck them out not leting them get on with there job.

I believe there was a conspiracy but he was taken in like anyone else.
I Believe he was given wrong information by the security service .

You are Euan Blair and I claim my five pounds.

Back
Top Bottom