Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is that detective_boy in the new Labour Party ad?

DB wasn't bullied like Mad Dave, he just approached every discussion believing his knowledge put him in a position of absolute superiority. He'd come out with a lot of facts and legal jargon, and act like he'd settled everything. And when people put forth completely valid opinions that differed from his own, he'd come out with more jargon and start acting all annoyed.

Then he'd start rolling his eyes a lot :rolleyes: and begin asking people how much time they'd spent in courtrooms or whatever. Then he'd start calling people stupid, then he'd call them fuckwits and cunts, and he'd get the responses he deserved.

And apparently this escalated to him making legal threats via PM, which is why he doesn't post here anymore.
A bit of a partisan account there. Just because he often fought back fiercely and sometimes inappropriately doesn’t mean he wasn’t bullied. Bullying takes many forms on boards and with him it was the instant aggression as soon as he posted regardless of what he posted. Same as Bungle. It was always going to happen. He was an ex copper posting here, more often than not in support of the police!

The usual profile of a DB thread would be that he posted something, maybe got genuinely challenged by one or two posters but there'd be half a dozen others sitting in the stands, sniping and winding him up with irrelevancies. A typical example would be ddraig now, who rarely posts anything worth reading but, like on this thread, lobs in the occasional grenade and then legs it. The difference is that ddraig is too thick to pull the pin so it ends up getting thrown back and blowing his nuts off. So when you say that DB was challenged with "valid opinions" that's only half true. More often than not the valid opinions (his and those opposing him) were crushed under the weight of the accompanying opprobrium, he resorted to going bananas and it turned into a cuntfest.

Unpopular or controversial posters are still often viewed as sport here and it was far worse 10 or more years back. DB was made for the place. He had it all. He was passionate about what he posted, sometimes wrong and didn't back down, heavily vituperative, and easily wound up. AND he was a copper!!!

Last edited:
I don’t think you get what I’m saying. I’m not questioning why you posted it; I’m saying that you might get as well have posted in German for all that I comprehended it.

Let’s start with: what the hell is “rinsing some buildings”??

Oh it was old postings.

Exploring abandoned buildings. Maybe I was trying to be cool. "Rinsing". I'm 51 FFS. Fair shout. :D

Well I never.

What is a “missions tag” and what does that have to do with said loitering?

I really can't figure out how to make a search here. I did about 20. I'd (bragging) say they were fun. But impossible to find.

Llama?

A bit of a partisan account there. Just because he often fought back fiercely and sometimes inappropriately doesn’t mean he wasn’t bullied. Bullying takes many forms on boards and with him it was the instant aggression as soon as he posted regardless of what he posted. Same as Bungle. It was always going to happen. He was an ex copper posting here, more often than not in support of the police!

The usual profile of a DB thread would be that he posted something, maybe got genuinely challenged by one or two posters but there'd be half a dozen others sitting in the stands, sniping and winding him up with irrelevancies. A typical example would be ddraig now, who rarely posts anything worth reading but, like on this thread, lobs in the occasional grenade and then legs it. The difference is that ddraig always forgets to pull the pin so it ends up getting thrown back and blowing his nuts off. So when you say that DB was challenged with "valid opinions" that's only half true. More often than not the valid opinions (his and those opposing him) were crushed under the weight of the accompanying opprobrium, he resorted to going bananas and it turned into a cuntfest.

Unpopular or controversial posters are still often viewed as sport here and it was far worse 10 or more years back, DB was made for the place. He had it all. He was passionate about what he posted, sometimes wrong and didn't back down, heavily vituperative, and easily wound up. AND he was a copper!!!
Rashomon-style, our memories of such things don't entirely match. One particular occasion where he was bang out of order, I remember him heaping blame on a victim of police brutality. He started it on that occasion, as he often did.

Rashomon-style, our memories of such things don't entirely match. One particular occasion where he was bang out of order, I remember him heaping blame on a victim of police brutality. He started it on that occasion, as he often did.
Of course he did occasionally but it wasn't the norm. I might try to dig up some of the old threads later if I'm really bored.

I can’t feel I want be his defender. In most rows he made his own beating.

No denying this though: The beatings were ugly. Horrible. I was glad he left, but it left a shit stain. No glory.

I can’t feel I want be his defender. In most rows he made his own beating.

No denying this though: The beatings were ugly. Horrible. I was glad he left, but it left a shit stain. No glory.

He never once got beaten with a stick he'd not whittled for himself.

Ahhh, Thraigo, there you are! I was wondering when you were going to put in an appearance. As I recall you were one of front-runners in the old Brian Paddick Bum Rush ..... "ooh oooh, please Brian, please Brian ..." :D

Thing is though, as a vegan, poor Thraigo's going to be pretty much constantly in the throes of fairly severe bacon cravings - Which the rimming of policeman's piles will go at least some way to assuaging. As well as being a good source of vitamin B12. So you can't blame him really.

Thing is though, as a vegan, poor Thraigo's going to be pretty much constantly in the throes of fairly severe bacon cravings - Which the rimming of policeman's piles will go at least some way to assuaging. As well as being a good source of vitamin B12. So you can't blame him really.
What the fuck are you going on about?

I was hoping his next incarnation would be a bit more subtle so he could stick around for a while.

Oh well.
because you enjoy this kind of post? :confused:
and can use this no mark cat killing theiveing scumbag prick to get your jollies?
bit of a sad bully really aren't you

Back
Top Bottom