Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is that detective_boy in the new Labour Party ad?

why does his low level shite amuse you and why do you want to irritate me?
His shite amuses me because I enjoy watching everyone's reactions to him. I irritate you when you try to irritate me.
why do you get your jollies from bullying people?
Again, I don't bully people. I often try to prevent it. The only person this regularly happens to me with, is you!

You'll have your little dig at me, I react and bury you, then you go away crying foul or feeling all wounded!!!

I don't mind it, it sometimes brightens up a dull day, but let's be honest about what happens here.

Last edited:
His shite amuses me because I enjoy watching everyone's reactions to him. I irritate you when you try to irritate me.

Again, I don't bully people. I often try to prevent it. The only person this happens to me youwith, is you!

You'll have your little dig at me, I react and bury you, then you go away crying foul or feeling all wounded!!!

I don't mind it, it sometimes brightens up a dull day, but let's be honest about what happens here.
so you enjoyed the distress his admission of cat killing and purse thieving caused? and the disgusting abuse he posted?
and you don't like being picked up on your shitty behaviour so that irritates you, i see
you don't like being challenged
yes you do bully people and get others to do it for you too

you've never "burried" me, you got someone else to find a post from nearly 13 years ago and post on this thread and that's it, it was a tiny bit embarrassing and out of context, well done, pat yourself on on your sad old back
again, not crying or wounded just picking you up on your shitty posting and tactics
your association with and love of lengel says it all tbf, for all to see

so you enjoyed the distress his admission of cat killing and purse thieving caused? and the disgusting abuse he posted?
The cat killing stuff and some of the abuse were out of order and I pulled him up myself on the handbag thing. But that's not all he's posted is it now?
and you don't like being picked up on your shitty behaviour so that irritates you, i see
Not sure what you're referring to here. You and I clearly lead very different lives and have totally different values. The difference is that you can't help from criticising mine whilst I don't give a monkey's cock about yours. ;)
yes you do bully people and get others to do it for you too
So you'll be able to offer some examples of this ... I won't hold my breath.
you've never "burried" me, you got someone else to find a post from nearly 13 years ago and post on this thread and that's it, it was a tiny bit embarrassing and out of context, well done, pat yourself on on your sad old back
again, not crying or wounded just picking you up on your shitty posting and tactics
Do you really want to do this again fella? I didn't get anyone to find anything. It's just that quite a few other posters think that you're a bit of a dick too so when it arises they take the opportunity to stick the boot in. Remember it's not just me and you reading this stuff. Loads of people see it so I don't really need to challenge your fantasy interpretations and reinventions of what goes on. It's like every time you kick-off one of these little spats you forget about all the ones we've had before!

Last edited:
I have absolutely no idea how I managed to attached that file to the above post and I don't seem able to delete it either. Have you got some hackers onto me ddraigo? :eek:

Edit> Aha! done.

Back
Top Bottom