Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Elon Musk the greatest visionary or the greatest snake oil salesman of our age?

Elon_Musk_1659803267836_1659803267992_1659803267992.jpg

That's several times you've mocked a poster for their spelling and grammar.
white supremacist cunt
I detect some rank hypocrisy, double standards and a nice bit of racism at play here. I tend to steer clear of threads that you're posting on because they usually end up with you chastising and labelling someone a racist and or other things, Take the word suprememacist out of your sentence and you're left with a racist insult. There is no argument from me about the suprememacist bit or cunt but why bring race/colour into it? More so when the word racist tends to appear in many of your posts.

I detect some rank hypocrisy, double standards and a nice bit of racism at play here. I tend to steer clear of threads that you're posting on because they usually end up with you chastising and labelling someone a racist and or other things, Take the word suprememacist out of your sentence and you're left with a racist insult. There is no argument from me about the suprememacist bit or cunt but why bring race/colour into it? More so when the word racist tends to appear in many of your posts.
The word “white” attaches to the word “supremacist”, not the word “cunt”. He is saying that Trump is somebody who believes in the supremacy of white people. He is a white supremacist that is also a cunt.

Musk again proves himself to be the idiot's idea of a genius.

They both have obnoxious right-wing views and are detached from reality, so I can see why they get on.

ETA:
1699043367249.png

Last edited:
After victory in the latest strike, United Auto Workers president Shawn Fain is ready to take on Tesla and Musk

“We can beat anybody,” Fain said in an interview on Thursday with Bloomberg News. “It’s gonna come down to the people that work for him deciding if they want their fair share... or if they want him to fly himself to outer space at their expense,” he said. “I believe it’s doable.”

Going to give you the benefit of the doubt on this, and guess that you're trying to tell us you don't know what a white supremacist is.

there's no precedent for social media's current influence on public opinion
Media generally has been influenced in exactly in this way for most of a century - I've personally seen State interventions into newspaper media in which the firm is told not to cover certain stories because it's not in the national interest. This has been as petty as some Royal making a fool of themselves. Social media, which has been around in its pomp for a decade now, has had multiple corruption scandals across the likes of Facebook already, and is no more immune to State influence than more traditional outlets.

This is studied ahistorical naivety on your part because you're trying to convince yourself of a ludicrous position.

Media generally has been influenced in exactly in this way for most of a century - I've personally seen State interventions into newspaper media in which the firm is told not to cover certain stories because it's not in the national interest. This has been as petty as some Royal making a fool of themselves. Social media, which has been around in its pomp for a decade now, has had multiple corruption scandals across the likes of Facebook already, and is no more immune to State influence than more traditional outlets.

This is studied ahistorical naivety on your part because you're trying to convince yourself of a ludicrous position.

Queen Liz dad got killed a couple of hours early by his doctor so the story would be announced in The Times rather than the tabloids

Media generally has been influenced in exactly in this way for most of a century

Sure, but internet-based social media is a very different animal. It's reach is much wider, and much deeper too, in the sense that it inveigles its way into people's psyches. And the issues being censored now are different too, as is the way in which censorship is imposed.

However the greatest difference from the past is that now we can catch them at it. The Twitter files displayed the operations of censorship openly, so that everyone could see them. We learned a lot from that and, though people don't like to hear it, that was entirely thanks to Elon Musk.

Sure, but internet-based social media is a very different animal. It's reach is much wider.

In terms of how you should be approaching what it is, and why it does what it does, no it isn't. And the mainstream media is still vastly more powerful than social because it largely sets the news agenda that people talk about in the first place.

The State doesn't need to be deep to interfere in something like Twitter, and it is never going to be some bastion of non interference regardless of whether Jack Dorsey, a liberal-minded workforce or Elon Musk is in charge. You don't need to wait to prove that, you just need to look upthread at the multiple examples people have already posted of Turkey, China and Saudi Arabia outright telling Musk what to do.

You need to grow up man, and accept Musk is just another rich fuck with no more ethical commitment to free speech than his co-owners in Riyadh.

Going to give you the benefit of the doubt on this, and guess that you're trying to tell us you don't know what a white supremacist is.
I'll be honest and say i've never seen the word used when describing a non white group. I've not seen the use of white before the word supremacist. I just pressumed it was a given that the supremacists were white. I didn't know there was such a thing as a black supremacist or any other type for that matter. My apologies.

I'll be honest and say i've never seen the word used when describing a non white group. I've not seen the use of white before the word supremacist. I just pressumed it was a given that the supremacists were white. I didn't know there was such a thing as a black supremacist or any other type for that matter. My apologies.
I don't know why this post has recieved one of these🤣 i pressume it's @NoXions condescending way of saying he doesn't believe me. If so say it and say why instead of acting like a snobbish cunt. Fuck knows why that would make him roll about the floor. I'm being honest.

Back
Top Bottom