Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Elon Musk the greatest visionary or the greatest snake oil salesman of our age?

So UFOs are not misidentified aircraft or birds, but actually, authorised inter-stellar spacecraft piloted by Zeta Reticulian Frat boys on a pledge-hazing to actually get spotted by Earth's inferior technology.
It all makes sense now.

See also Douglas Adams and Teasers.
Zeta Reticuli is only about 40 light years away. I am talking about beings from the Andromeda galaxy, which is a couple of million light years away. I am talking about a galaxy-full of beings, controlling the Milky Way galaxy.

Zeta Reticuli is only about 40 light years away. I am talking about beings from the Andromeda galaxy, which is a couple of million light years away. I am talking about a galaxy-full of beings, controlling the Milky Way galaxy.
The Zeta Reticulans are local agents for the Andromedians :p

I know I started this, but back to Musk. :thumbs:

I imagine similar ones to those old Twitter agreed to, primarily law enforcement requests with a smattering of political ones. But that's the thing isn't it. Your boy doesn't say - he's happy for people to see the notes of what happened when he wasn't there, but you're completely incurious, to the point of blatantly ignoring evidence people are posting, about what's happening now he is.

Like I say, I think he's refusing to co-operate with the Feds and that's why they're running a disinfo campaign against him.

Love how the Deep State is so shit that they can take on Russel Brand and ruin him on YouTube, but they can’t ruin him on telegram. Telegram too mighty for the Deep State.

I don't understand where you're coming from on this.

Are you saying that the Deep State does not exist?

Or are you saying that it's not the right term?

If so, what term would you prefer: security state, alphabet boys, secret services? We can use whichever you like.

Or do we have to start by convincing you that the FBI, CIA, NSA, DEA and so forth are actual things in the real world?

Musk shopping anonymous tweeters to the government is a very real thing

Musk is almost with absolute certainty cooperating with The Feds he's just going on about free speesh to excuse letting paedos, racists and fascists loose on his new platform

What else would you call paying twice the actual value of Twitter, and then destroying it's brand recognition for shitty generic X-branding? Among other things.
Oh yes, Elon Musk is clearly a moron. Thick as two short planks. I don't know how the dimwit can work his own toothbrush.

We seem to have entered a strange, topsy-turvey land in which Elon Musk is a thickie, the FBI does not exist, the ADL fights for civil rights and NoXion is Princess Marie of Romania.

1696705555415.png

It is always the way. Organisation X is all-powerful and can affect everything while at the same time being so incompetent they leave easy-to-spot clues for those big-branes in the know.

See
Pretty much anything Nasa does
FBI
9/11
Flat Earth
Chem-Trails
Also creepy terrible people being accused of vile things by multiple women
Literally any non-government terrorist attack
Astronomical phenomena
Birds (secret drones)
The weather (HAARP)
Black history month
Same-sex marriage
Women
New banknotes
Veggie burgers
Tescos own custard
Spotted hyenas
The number 5
etc

Astronomical phenomena
Birds (secret drones)
The weather (HAARP)
Black history month
Same-sex marriage
Women
New banknotes
Veggie burgers
Tescos own custard
Spotted hyenas
The number 5
etc
Can’t wait for the new releases when 6G comes out

Astronomical phenomena
Birds (secret drones)
The weather (HAARP)
Black history month
Same-sex marriage
Women
New banknotes
Veggie burgers
Tescos own custard
Spotted hyenas
The number 5
etc

The "birds are secret government drones" one is most definitely a piss-take created by amateur satirists. But I'm honestly wondering how long it will be until it's no longer a complete joke, and becomes an authentic part of the conspiracy twat cinematic universe. That's the problem I have with attempts to satirise tinfoil "thinking", it's impossible to actually take the piss out of such people, at least in that way.

Astronomical phenomena
Birds (secret drones)
The weather (HAARP)
Black history month
Same-sex marriage
Women
New banknotes
Veggie burgers
Tescos own custard
Spotted hyenas