Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Elon Musk the greatest visionary or the greatest snake oil salesman of our age?

Odd that they've not all been silenced really - it's almost as though the Deep State doesn't give a single fuck about all these revelations.
Yes but what about all the revelations they've silenced that we won't have heard about because they've silenced them. :hmm:

Prove they haven't, come on I'm waiting.

Odd that they've not all been silenced really - it's almost as though the Deep State doesn't give a single fuck about all these revelations.

On the contrary - its profoundly useful for the people in charge to have the wider population divided amongst itself, as we can see by the amount of money they've devoted over decades to that very purpose.

The pre-Musk Twitter was heavily censored by the FBI. That state control isn't possible any longer, and that's why they want to prevent or at least discourage people from reading it.
I mean we take it for granted these days, so common, so predictable this type of comment is, “post truth” and all that, but read this back slowly and carefully and try and grasp the utter derangement within it. Really grasp it.

I mean we take it for granted these days, so common, so predictable this type of comment is, “post truth” and all that, but read this back slowly and carefully and try and grasp the utter derangement within it. Really grasp it.

You're veering between the following (equally mad imho) positions. Can you pick just one for clarity?

1. The FBI does not exist.
2. The FBI exists, but never does anything.
3. The FBI does do stuff, but it does not censor.
4. The FBI does censor, but it didn't censor Twitter.
5. The FBI did censor Twitter, but only in a very polite and optional way.
6. The FBI censored Twitter in a coercive way, but that was good because it repressed pro-Trump opinion.

Also another interesting thing is that there’s no real entry point into his argument because it’s so deranged. It’s so different to culture wars in the past where x person would say “I think we should stop immigration cos the country is over run”. So okay, unpleasant as that view is, you can enter into it as a debating point. But Phil’s comment, where do you even start?

Also another interesting thing is that there’s no real entry point into his argument because it’s so deranged. It’s so different to culture wars in the past where x person would say “I think we should stop immigration cos the country is over run”. So okay, unpleasant as that view is, you can enter into it as a debating point. But Phil’s comment, where do you even start?

You are now responding to your own posts. Amber alert.

You're veering between the following (equally mad imho) positions. Can you pick just one for clarity?

6. The FBI censored Twitter in a coercive way, but that was good because it repressed pro-Trump opinion.
Number 7. Which was yours: “the fbi used to censor twitter, now they can’t do that, so they are trying to put people off it by other means.”

Seriously given how often you ask other people to read you're extraordinarily bad at comprehending what's being written.

Number 7. Which was yours: “the fbi used to censor twitter, now they can’t do that, so they are trying to put people off it by other means.”
And by that 'logic' it follows that Musk must be an FBI agent by making twitter a censored, shittier, hate filled dumpster fire of platform to dissuade people from using because otherwise, it would be a [checks notes] a bastion of free speech run by [double checks notes] Musk.

Back
Top Bottom