Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Irish fascists and the case of the missing gold

Dom Traynor

Tino Pai
Great fun, little Justin Barrett of the National Party and Youth Defence has had some gold stolen, possibly by two of his lieutenants.

More here:

As my brother said last night when I sent this to the family whatsapp.

"The Gards found the gold already and I’d say they will have some questions about why a party with 10k in donations last year have 400k of gold stashed" :D

1690271130796.png

Alt: Text of lengthy press release by National Party but I can't find the original text to C&P.

"The Gards found the gold already and I’d say they will have some questions about why a party with 10k in donations last year have 400k of gold stashed" :D

View attachment 384490

Alt: Text of lengthy press release by National Party but I can't find the original text to C&P.

Check out the fiery language!

"Sacrifice"
"Last vanguard of the Irish nation"
"Traitorous '"
"Iron into steel "

View attachment 384490

fuck me that's a shit press release. i note he's been unable to contact the thieves: probably sunning themselves on a beach in the bahamas

Back
Top Bottom