Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

If the Iraq war was wrong, why didn't Britain and the rest of the world stopped the USA?

Visitors books are not normal.
Visitors books belong only in very high end hotels, stately homes and down at heel B&Bs.
by no means true. teuchter has a visitors' book, in which he writes down details of all visitors he receives, noting in particular information about any visits to the toilet such as time spent in loo, number of bogroll sheets used, and any aroma remaining in the toilet area.

i am told he has had no visitors bar the occasional meter reader for five years

I remembered someone who claims that what I am saying is hate speech and should never be allowed...

Freedom of speech should allow you to to say anything, regardless of whether it is considered hate speech or not and should be the case, always.

Since I got here, I have been cursed, insulted, humiliated and there was even a thread about killing me, does it bother me? No. You are allowed to say whatever you want to say to me because I respect your freedom of speech and I never want to take that away from you no matter how depraved are the things that you are saying to me.
Freedom of speech is not speech free of consequences. Yes, you can say certain things but you should be prepared for the consequences of saying them.

I suggest you go and do some reading, brush up on a few things.

How about chicken tikka pizza with extra cheese. (but not too much tikka sauce)

The dog likes it ...

Freedom of speech is not speech free of consequences. Yes, you can say certain things but you should be prepared for the consequences of saying them.

I always love it when people say “how dare you voice an opinion on what I said?! Don’t you believe in freedom of speech?”

Em...ye-e-es...

In the meantime, we'll have a play on the thread.

There are a few things specifically defined as hate speech, mrjoshua , and you can get into serious trouble if you are picked up on the subject.

I always love it when people say “how dare you voice an opinion on what I said?! Don’t you believe in freedom of speech?”

Em...ye-e-es...

I guess if you threaten violence or exhort people to kill themselves, well some would say that’s a bit iffy...

Re: voicing an opinion, why say it if you don’t want that? Or at least why say it outside a well-established echo chamber...

Especially when you get questions/thread titles along the lines of “when are you planning to give up domestic violence”.
You all believe in beating your spouse.
No we don’t.
Yes you do. And it’s cowardice not to go through with it.

Back
Top Bottom