Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

If the Iraq war was wrong, why didn't Britain and the rest of the world stopped the USA?

My younger daughter always orders extra cheese, wherever she goes. Only later to claim she has a condition she calls "the cheese sweats". I've never experienced such a thing, but she claims it's real.

Do you think they would risk a world war?

And thank you for at least trying to answer my question.

Have you seen this map by the way:

1200px-State_positions_Iraq_war.svg.png
Is that a painting by numbers set you got for Crimbo mate? If so you've got the blue bits wrong cobber :facepalm::rolleyes:

I remembered someone who claims that what I am saying is hate speech and should never be allowed...

Freedom of speech should allow you to to say anything, regardless of whether it is considered hate speech or not and should be the case, always.

Since I got here, I have been cursed, insulted, humiliated and there was even a thread about killing me, does it bother me? No. You are allowed to say whatever you want to say to me because I respect your freedom of speech and I never want to take that away from you no matter how depraved are the things that you are saying to me.

I remembered someone who claims that what I am saying is hate speech and should never be allowed...

Freedom of speech should allow you to to say anything, regardless of whether it is considered hate speech or not and should be the case, always.

Well, that's kind of how it works in the States. I never checked up re: Australia.

Since I got here, I have been cursed, insulted, humiliated and there was even a thread about killing me, does it bother me? No. You are allowed to say whatever you want to say to me because I respect your freedom of speech and I never want to take that away from you no matter how depraved are the things that you are saying to me.
you don't want to be deprived of your dose of depravity

Back
Top Bottom