Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I love you, you play my Trent: Liverpool 21/22

Bit nervous on the ball which is not like us. They’ve set out their stall which is have everyone behind the ball and hope for a quick counter. It has historically been a problem with Liverpool under Klopp that they haven’t been able to break down teams who do this. Hopefully bit of magic in second half can unlock the key.

It has historically been a problem with Liverpool under Klopp that they haven’t been able to break down teams who do this.
Genuine question, and just prompted by the general sentiment, but who is (or was) good at breaking down teams who do this? It just feels like "they're not doing enough to break this team down" gets said a lot more than the opposite, making me wonder just quite what the options are.

A friend of mine uses hesgoal.com.

Not me though, cos thats illegal, init.

But my friend swears by it, especially if twitter if a bit light on streams.

I wouldn't know about any of that sort of thing.

More good news!!!

E2a: according to the Athletic, its already done. Last time, I cried (well wept, it was just after the last general election so i was feeling particular low....this time I scared the work cat).

Last edited:
I've already arrangements for which pub I'm watching the final in and who with (a more complicated and political decision than you'd expect), so I take full responsibility for us inevitably getting knocked out tonight.

I've already arrangements for which pub I'm watching the final in and who with (a more complicated and political decision than you'd expect), so I take full responsibility for us inevitably getting knocked out tonight.
Must admit, I have a bit of a twitch about this game so you can fuck off with your final making plans. :D Calm down our kid!

Greasy pitch, change of tactics from them, and then Moreno back in the squad . Could well be a bit of a squeaky bum second half if we don't get a grip of the game early on.

Good luck lads.

Come on the Reds!

Back
Top Bottom