Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I love you, you play my Trent: Liverpool 21/22

Bloody hell, my nerves. Fantastic game, even if it did take years off me. Could've gone either way but I think City could've beaten us in the first half. We were really all over the place for one spell.

Mané's goal immediately after half time was ace. Marhez' strike right at the end nearly finished me off. :D

Last few weeks of the season are going to be interesting...

I just clocked in and watching the halftime highlights on mute. Am I right in thinking the goalkeeper was culpable for all the goals? Where's the guy who wears yoga pants gone?

I just clocked in and watching the halftime highlights on mute. Am I right in thinking the goalkeeper was culpable for all the goals? Where's the guy who wears yoga pants gone?
Keeper was at fault for the second goal. The other two you can’t really blame him. Second was a howler though. Not that I’m complaining mon the Pool

Keeper was at fault for the second goal. The other two you can’t really blame him. Second was a howler though. Not that I’m complaining mon the Pool

Football is not my number one sport but I don't think a keeper should be beaten on his near post? Was a wonderful strike though.

He looked a bit static on the first too. Why have they switched keepers today?

These Liverpool vs Man City battles are epic right now. Both playing great football and hardly anything between them. Thought we were walking it at half time but City could easily have won it if they'd taken their 2nd half chances. Another ace game. Hope we meet in the CL final.

Back
Top Bottom