Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I love you, you play my Trent: Liverpool 21/22

If we end this season just winning the milk cup it will be scandalous.

I know last season went off the rails and there are plenty of excuses but i do honestly think this is the best Liverpool team ever. And that’s saying something. I wasn’t alive to see teams of the 70s and I was very young watching Dalglish’s 86-92 teams but remember it well enough having watched VHS tapes numerous times. The games obviously changed in 30+ years but even if they were as fit and pitches were as good. I think even klopps team might have thrashed them.

Thinking about that dalglish era and what came before it.

Klopp keeps saying ‘the blueprint is there’ for when he leaves. A day I don’t think any of us are looking forward too. When Liverpool sort off went away from promoting within and employed souness it fell apart. The same happened at united. Now I still try to pick apart how it went wrong for souness but it’s a whole other discussion (ultimately inherited an old squad and made bad purchases I guess) but it took 30+ years to recover. That can’t happen again.

Why I worry that even if gerrard came in. It wouldn’t work. It HAS to be someone who is already there. But I don’t know who. I don’t know why but I have this inkling about Milner eventually but he maybe not next. Do they need to have a proven track record. It has t worked for united. As long as someone can understand klopps system surely it’s a case of as you were and continue to find the right pegs that fit in the right holes. You don’t need to buy pre made megastars.

You know how commentators have really thick journals of data and facts about all the football teams in the league?
I swear all Martin Tyler just has 'Everton used to play at Anfield'.

Anyway UP THE REDS!!

The consistency of results for both and the level of performance from both is absolutely nuts. It’s a real pleasure watching them.
a real pleasure watching two penalties denied, and Mane not getting red for violent behavoour. A real pleasure. The RS and their Mr Ed manic manager are utterly vile and without class: but at least spiritually aligned with their supporters if this thread is anything to go by.

a real pleasure watching two penalties denied, and Mane not getting red for violent behavoour. A real pleasure. The RS and their Mr Ed manic manager are utterly vile and without class: but at least spiritually aligned with their supporters if this thread is anything to go by.

Enjoy the championship. Bitter.

I wasn't talking about 1 (yesterdays) game, lately Liverpool and City have been incredible, the results, the football they play, you can't deny that.

Everton had one nailed on penalty when it was 0-0, but their rolling around and timewasting from minute 1 backfired on them there. Maybe next time there's a Merseyside derby (whenever that is), they could try playing football instead.

can't see City dropping a point though :(
Yep (and this from a Man U fan who wants Liverpool to win it), :( Just might be a hangover from their games against Real. Same time, Liverpool face Spurs after their 2nd Villareal game, which on paper is more problematic. Anyway, 10 games left between them, might win them all but there's a reasonable chance one of them will drop 2 points... somewhere.

02068640-F59A-4914-A719-A0FE5E46E11D.jpeg

Now say that without crying.

Last 2 posts of Lary O'Drama on Urban.

Liverpool 2 Everton 0

you should: but not just you, of course you bully-trolls hunt in packs don't you?
Burnley 3 Everton 2

You only come on Urban when you're Bitter ;)

You're sounding like a Bluenose Pee-wee Herman lately mate, it's not a good look.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom