Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I love you, you play my Trent: Liverpool 21/22

Bob: In football there are two ways to win. Either get blessed with billions of petrodollars or the more economical route of a friendly German man with a massive smile.

Played much better football tonight. Should’ve put the game beyond reach but confident we can come out unscathed at Anfield. The big one is up next getting tense

Played much better football tonight. Should’ve put the game beyond reach but confident we can come out unscathed at Anfield. The big one is up next getting tense
Benfica , who are way off the pace in the Portuguese League, gave away two goals first half but second half gave Liverpool a good run for their money. They'll prob sell Darwin Nunez this summer for an inflated fee to an EPL club

Lovely to see the late goal but it was a fucking penalty I don't know how that didn't get given :confused: Unless he'd been going down easily earlier but even so van dijk? had no business holding his arm out in the penalty area.

Excited for today. Have held my nose and paid the 12 quid to watch it.

Was tempted by getting the whole month at 33 quid. :hmm: Might do that in May, depending on today's outcome... :hmm:

Excited for today. Have held my nose and paid the 12 quid to watch it.

Was tempted by getting the whole month at 33 quid. :hmm: Might do that in May, depending on today's outcome... :hmm:
You going to the game?

I could give you loads of steams for free.

Back
Top Bottom