Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I love you, you play my Trent: Liverpool 21/22

He's got a lot of quality and real potential, Benfica were quick off the mark to get him from Almeria after a number of scouts highlighted him. Brighton approached him at one time but he turned them down. Benfica have a record of buying cheap selling high as soon as a player starts to perform well after a season or so. However whilst some players who have taken this route have lived up to their promising reputation others haven't; for every Ruben Diaz and Ederson there are the cases Renato Sanchez, Lindelof and Joao Felix.

Nunez confirmed.

Some would say he brings evolution to our forward line!

Until we meet again, Urban.

It's fucking embarrassing that clubs feel the need to do slick, professionally shot announcement videos for new signings.

But for contract extensions too? Wow.

(Not a dig at Liverpool for the above, more a comment on the state of the game)

It's fucking embarrassing that clubs feel the need to do slick, professionally shot announcement videos for new signings.

But for contract extensions too? Wow.

(Not a dig at Liverpool for the above, more a comment on the state of the game)
Agreed.
They've also done a 'love letter to Mo Salah from the people of Liverpool'.

Just score a shit tonne of goals, Mohammed.

This is the thing: no reports of trouble at Real Madrid end whatsoever. At the other end, fake tickets, storming the stadium, climbing gates. All sounds rather familiar does it not?

You mean the ones climbing the gates or rushing in without tickets?

Here you go dickhead ;)

It's days like today it must really suck to be you :D

Enjoy the Championship Leary.

Here you go dickhead ;)

It's days like today it must really suck to be you :D

Enjoy the Championship Leary.
dickhead: just the kind of charmless comment I would expect from an RS. Always the Victims...Cannot even spell my name, you are such an illiterate buffoon

oh and what "terrified RS fans told the UEFA panel"--yeah, very credible....Wonder what dead Juventus fans might say...

dickhead: just the kind of charmless comment I would expect from an RS. Always the Victims...Cannot even spell my name, you are such an illiterate buffoon

oh and what "terrified RS fans told the UEFA panel"--yeah, very credible....Wonder what dead Juventus fans might say...

Reported.

I suppose the RM fans who gave evidence to the panel weren't very credible either hey bitter boy?

Did you enjoy the game last night? Finding it hard to sleep now? It'll pass, think of all those new grounds you'll get to visit next season. Shame they'll be going to your old cowshed of bitterness though. I hear Tranmere have got their eye on the stadium down the docks you've part funded.

The best bit for me was Pickford squaring up against Robbo like he'd taken his dinner money off him. Not a very convincing hardman is he Jordan? Wet paper bag comes to mind.

So bitter, so predictable.

Last edited:
Do Juventus fans get a say? Or it is fun to call Liverpool FC murderers for 'bantz' and be bitter that Everton are shit because of something that happened nearly 40 years ago in a crumbling, poorly policed stadium?

Back
Top Bottom