Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I love you, you play my Trent: Liverpool 21/22

If you had to share the two Leagues, Premier and Champions, one each with City, which would you prefer?

Little question they'd prefer the European success, right?

If you had to share the two Leagues, Premier and Champions, one each with City, which would you prefer?

Little question they'd prefer the European success, right?
I'd prefer to deny them that one more than the other but I'm not for compromising on either if I'm honest. I've always had a fondness for City but as much as I love watching them play I want the reds to beat them like a matador taking to a bull.
I frequented Main Road many a time in the 80's/90's with my best mate because we shared a hatred of Manure and I admire their team so much but they must be brought to the sword. :D

I'd like us to beat them in the final though and hope they win tomorrow night. It would be a bit less one sided than if we had to play that mediocre Spanish side that they have to beat in their soulless stadium tomorrow :D

This is what city will be up against tomorrow when they emerge from the tunnel.... You can play this to the highlights after the game.

Salah set himself a target of 40 goals at the start of the season :eek:

He's already hit his assist target, he says.

10 goals in... what, six games? Two finals. Not impossible, but feels a tough ask at this point.

I hope Real do the business tonight. European Cup finals are much more exciting when the 2 teams are not from the same league and country.

I was meant to be in Paris for the night of the game (not for the game but over there for work) but the trip was put back a week, would have been nice to be around the City.

Ah ok - I just thought I heard them say last night that tonight's is at 7 pm.

Eta: Of course they'll have an hour's introduction I don't get on with introductions.

ooh 7 o'clock isn't it? Why can I never find the start time of football matches?
Thought I'd missed the first half then you halfwit :D

You'll find all the start times to games here on this site.

Don't click on any of the links though I think they're in HD and against the interwubz rulz.

aha I'd best not click them then :)
Yeah I wouldn't click on the 1stream one that's buffer free and crystal clear because someone told me that that whining scouse prick McMananman was commentating in full stereo and there are players throwing themselves all over the place. Bloody football.

I'm watching Pasta Granny's on freeview TV which is free and completely legal.

On a side note did you know that Karim Benzema is an anagram of A Zen Biker Man and Karim Benzema Mostafa is an anagram of I'm A Farts Knob, Amaze Me.

It's amazing what you find out in the chat section of Pasta Granny's

Got to admit it you just have to hold your hands up, and say they are one of the best in the world and deserve every bit of success they get. Well done Bournemouth

edit. Sorry wrong thread
You were listening to 5live the morning after the last citeh real game weren't you ;)

I hope Real do the business tonight. European Cup finals are much more exciting when the 2 teams are not from the same league and country.

I was meant to be in Paris for the night of the game (not for the game but over there for work) but the trip was put back a week, would have been nice to be around the City.
I agree with that but another all English final would show how much the tables have turned and that the Prem is the best league in Europe currently. It would also contribute to us keeping the best players in our stadia rather than them being cherry picked by other European nation's domestic leagues.

The Premiership is the place to be right now and that shift is better for all of us and our teams in ensuringwe have the puck of ayers.

We might have shit weather and our idiosyncrasies but the best two teams in Europe are in the premier league currently.

A lot of Kopites want Real to win tonight for very obvious reasons 😁

Unfinished business.

Interestingly it'll be the first time the same two teams will have played each other in the European Cup Final.

Back
Top Bottom