Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I love you, you play my Trent: Liverpool 21/22

Don't we now need them to do that twice?
No we're currently top of the league on a goal difference of 1 and Citeh have a game in hand. If Citeh lose a game and we both score the same amount of goals and concede the same amount of goals we will win the league.

This is highly unlikely :D

Don't we now need them to do that twice?
No

I watched this match on that feed. :mad: I spent the whole second half right through to the 95th minute thinking liverpool were one down. The feed must have dropped out both when spurs scored and they showed the replay.

man city need to lose and liverpool have the better goal average at season's end.

No

I watched this match on that feed. :mad: I spent the whole second half right through to the 95th minute thinking liverpool were one down. The feed must have dropped out both when spurs scored and they showed the replay.

man city need to lose and liverpool have the better goal average at season's end.
I watched a stream once and was 20 minutes in before I realised it was last weeks game :D

No

Oh yeah, I was thinking as though we'd lost tonight, not drawn :oops:

As a neutral, I really want a Wolves win (2-0) tomorrow, followed by a match day 37 with wins for both Liverpool and City - identical scores but for an extra Liverpool goal.

Last day - points, goal difference, goals scored identical. Both going in to the last match knowing that even a win might not be enough, it has to be a hammering. With the attacking talent both have, that would be a sight to behold.

The FA Cup has always been a bonus trophy in my head. I'd watched 7 finals (79-85) without us being in one even though in that time we won a ridiculous 6 leagues, 4 League Cups, and 2 European Cups.

That said it's been a while, so I'd love a win today.

Back
Top Bottom