Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How low can we go - Newcastle united 2019/20

Any update on the new regime yet?
No change that I know of.

It seems the FA are using this brief window of leverage over Saudi Arabia to carry out a spot of piracy and TV rights housekeeping. It's irritating for the fans to be walked over, but you can't blame the FA for making hay while the sun shines.

After 13 years of being dicked over by Fat Mike, three months being sidelined by the FA? Meh.

:p

Excellent game that. Four classy goals, plus two missed sitters.

Pity they bundled one in after 93 minutes.

But 42 points and 13th. Feels safe enough to me.

This season could have gone way worse than this.

Has anyone sorted a leaving card for Fat Mike yet?

we are staying up obvs. bruce is dreadful tho'. his P45 should pay for his retirement to the algarve hopefully. if there was any point in the history of the PL where the big three (4?) were vunerable and losing their grip, the past handful of years could have been the best time for NUFC to make capital and have a go. lolz. we missed that one .

As said many times this shows what a cunt Cashley is. I heard 90% plus of NUFC fans would prefer a despot regime than that cunt.

Still leaves the club and fans in limbo :(

As said many times this shows what a cunt Cashley is. I heard 90% plus of NUFC fans would prefer a despot regime than that cunt.

Still leaves the club and fans in limbo :(
Only 90%?

My sources put it closer to 99.9%, but I only know Geordies.

;)

didnt ashely get a cash lump as a non refundable good faith deposit ?
Yes, indeed. I recall £20m as the figure.

It will just about cover his latest bar tab.

5% non refundable . nice bit of business

at this will stop the slew of stories in the newcastle evening chronic saying that Mbappe has been seen in a chip shop in Scotswood after viewing a 2 bed ex LA flat

5% non refundable . nice bit of business

at this will stop the slew of stories in the newcastle evening chronic saying that Mbappe has been seen in a chip shop in Scotswood after viewing a 2 bed ex LA flat
Mbappe was planning to house share with Neymar, Kevin De Bruyne and Andy Carroll I heard. Hope they had not paid a security deposit to the estate agent :(

I thought Bruce did a good job given the circumstances.

Also Saint-Maximin is a decent player.

Also did not get relegated and a good end of season run.

Lot of positives :)

Back
Top Bottom