Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How low can we go - Newcastle united 2019/20

Ashley has raised the price :D :D :D
There is no universe in which that was NOT going to happen.

Didn't the American business chappie indicate he'd pay top dollar for the club? That's a buying signal right there, and he said what he'd pay. That's a rookie mistake when you're riding with the Cheap Tat King.

In a Covid-19 universe? At a club that had to give away free season tickets?
This is THE Mike Ashley we're talking about. The Mike Ashley that laughs in the face of due diligence. Who laughs in the face of parliamentary committees. Who laughs in the face of elementary economics. Of course the price goes up when potential demand goes down!

This is THE Mike Ashley we're talking about. The Mike Ashley that laughs in the face of due diligence. Who laughs in the face of parliamentary committees. Who laughs in the face of elementary economics. Of course the price goes up when potential demand goes down!
So Ashley for at least another season or two then.

Listening to some great podcasts on Newcastle from The Athletic:

I declined to watch the Arsenal game, choosing Only Connect and University Challenge instead.

I made the right choice.

That's right, I'd rather suffer complete intellectual humiliation, mental inferiority, and total memory failure for an hour than watch the sack of shite strewn by Bruce over the nation's TV screens.

Back
Top Bottom