Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Croatia till we die 2024 ultras thread

From the BBC: "By my calculations, Croatia need England to beat Slovenia by three or more goals, Denmark to beat Serbia, Turkey to beat the Czech Republic and Portugal to beat Georgia to go through."

I'd been meaning to post something like "we can still get through if we beat Italy, that should be a piece of piss" as a joke before the match, from what I gather it sounds like my joke that I intended to make but didn't came very close to being prophetic, but ultimately wasn't, so just as well I never got around to posting it. Well, in that case, come on Denmark, Turkey, Portugal, and England-by-more-than-three-goals!

Aw man what a game
Hrvatska always make a tournament - really gutted they are out
Italy did work hard for it tbf
And thats the last we'll see of Modric I expect...all time legend...shouldn't have finished like this... 30 more seconds!!!

Last edited:
Because IT'S COMING HOME (TO CROATIA), that's why!

(A statistically unlikely number of us got given Croatia in our respective works sweepstakes, Silas didn't have a work sweepstake and so just got assigned Croatia on here, is the boring answer.)
Ah OK.

From the BBC: "By my calculations, Croatia need England to beat Slovenia by three or more goals, Denmark to beat Serbia, Turkey to beat the Czech Republic and Portugal to beat Georgia to go through."
last night i thought no chance but today i would put those odds as 5/1 - still possible!!!

apart from the 3 goals or more bit :)
Slovenia are genuinely shit and should be trounced. England squad will want to prove themselves after negative press, plus already through. 4-0!!!! Actually has given this game some meaning
Portugal will beat Georgia for sure
Turkey Czech could go either way but Turkey more than capable, slight favourites i would say

HRVATSKA STILL IN IT :D!!

Back
Top Bottom