Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How low can we go - Newcastle united 2019/20

This is big sam that got the boot by Ashley when he took over the club and got a wedge to walk. His villa in Spain was bought with his payoff and he christened it St. James’s villa as a tribute

Sheffield getting 5m for releasing Bruce. Party time in steeltown. I wish I had no emotional investment in this, I really do. It’s as if the owner has decided that managed decline in a way of repaying the punters for the abuse he has got over the years. Rofl

Good win against the Hammers, Bruce is turning things around already.

Thoughts on Carroll?
Newcastle boss Steve Bruce is weighing up a move for striker Andy Carroll. The 30-year-old Englishman is a free agent after being released by West Ham in June.

Good win against the Hammers, Bruce is turning things around already.

Thoughts on Carroll?
It's a non-starter unless he's available for the loose change down the fat man's sofa. Free agent, you say? Charnley's got big in the trousers already.

Can we resist a player who named his son Wolf Nine? Apart from the poor discipline record? Ignore the plague of injuries? The subterranean scoring record? I mean, here's a striker who's managed 34 goals in seven seasons in all competitions at West Ham, and his strike rate was scarcely better at Liverpool and Newcastle...

Andy Carroll is like the nice motor sitting in a driveway, which is difficult to start and the engine breaks down a lot. It drinks a lot of fuel, and the brakes are intermittent. Bodywork - so-so. The sticker on the window says 'cheap'. You can buy it, park it on your driveway and invite passers-by to admire it and applaud your purchase. And after a few years, after it's scarcely shifted a gear, you'll pay someone to drag it to the scrapyard.

Obviously, he's a shoo-in at NUFC.

:(

Andy Carroll gave himself whiplash when he scored that overhead kick vs Palace.

He once injured himself playing table football.

He can barely walk these days.

He might have only scored 34 goals in 7 seasons but he only played about 50 games in that time as well.

I can't believe a club is even talking about signing him.

If Newcastle sign Carroll it's like Bruce has read this thread title and taken it as a challenge.

How much has Carroll earned for sitting on his arse at home not playing? He must be close to top of the list for that.

Back
Top Bottom