Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How low can we go - Newcastle united 2019/20

We can go all the way. Hard relegation now and no parachute payment from the unelected fat fats on the PL gravy train. It’s the will of the people.

It's bizarre enough to make me think that there's more going on. Ashley is many things but he's not stupid.

So either he can't afford to meet rafa's spending requirements or something else is up.

Or he just thinks he can coast for another year without spending anything.

Which would be a mistake.

It's bizarre enough to make me think that there's more going on. Ashley is many things but he's not stupid.

So either he can't afford to meet rafa's spending requirements or something else is up.

I guess every year he gets away without spending £50m is another £50m in his pocket, finishing 17th every year with a negative net spend would be happy days - bit risky though!

Rafa has done miracles with pretty much no investment from the club (despite previously being told he could have every penny the club generated).

He wanted the club to invest in the academy and was turned down. Ashley attempted to play a game of chicken with Rafa with a typically dubious deal and fatty blinked, pulling the plug today - Apparently Rafa only found out after the story was featured on Sky.

I'm hoping that the ground will be empty for our sports direct fc's first home game against Arsenal. Past experience tells me though that sadly this will not be the case.

Rafa has done miracles with pretty much no investment from the club (despite previously being told he could have every penny the club generated).

He wanted the club to invest in the academy and was turned down. Ashley attempted to play a game of chicken with Rafa with a typically dubious deal and fatty blinked, pulling the plug today - Apparently Rafa only found out after the story was featured on Sky.

I'm hoping that the ground will be empty for our sports direct fc's first home game against Arsenal. Past experience tells me though that sadly this will not be the case.
I suppose most supporters would have already renewed season tickets months ago? I can see why some supporters would prefer to keep going, having already paid, and protesting inside the ground. Although depending on what clown gets the job it might not be too difficult to persuade them to stay away.

I think the deadline is next friday so hopefully a fair few were holding off until they knew the score with rafa.

Fuck knows what yes man ashley will find for the job, although i would not be surprised if that twat pardew turned back up!

5/1 Mikel Arteta
13/2 Jose Mourinho
8/1 Garry Monk
8/1 Chris Hughton
10/1 Eddie Howe
10/1 Alan Pardew
12/1 Steven Gerrard
14/1 Roy Keane
14/1 Gennaro Gattuso
16/1 Mark Hughes
20/1 Sean Dyche
20/1 Patrick Vieira
20/1 David Moyes
20/1 Bruno Genesio
25/1 Nigel Pearson
25/1 Roberto Martinez
25/1 Claude Puel
25/1 Slaven Bilic
25/1 Tony Pulis
25/1 Michael O’Neill
25/1 Arsene Wenger

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F7b3027a0-96b5-11e9-872e-73f33f6fa5f5.png

Also worth noting that our points tally since January would of had us finishing the league in 7th (mainly down to the signing of Almiron)
On top of that our injury list had become almost non-existent due to proper training techniques brought in by Rafas team.

5/1 Mikel Arteta
13/2 Jose Mourinho
8/1 Garry Monk
8/1 Chris Hughton
10/1 Eddie Howe
10/1 Alan Pardew
12/1 Steven Gerrard
14/1 Roy Keane
14/1 Gennaro Gattuso
16/1 Mark Hughes
20/1 Sean Dyche
20/1 Patrick Vieira
20/1 David Moyes
20/1 Bruno Genesio
25/1 Nigel Pearson
25/1 Roberto Martinez
25/1 Claude Puel
25/1 Slaven Bilic
25/1 Tony Pulis
25/1 Michael O’Neill
25/1 Arsene Wenger
Thats a depressing list. Arteta would be intersting but no experience , Chris Houghton has been there and done it, Eddie Howe would be excellent but I'm not sure if its just a sideways move.

Portuguese press saying that Newcastle have asked the Porto manager Sergio Conceicao if he is interested in being shortlisted.He apparantly is but suggestions that compensation of 20m might complicate this going any further.

Portuguese press saying that Newcastle have asked the Porto manager Sergio Conceicao if he is interested in being shortlisted.He apparantly is but suggestions that compensation of 20m might complicate this going any further.

Compensation of 20% off a pair off Reeboks from Sports Direct would stop it going any further.

Rafa Benitez letter in full
Dear NUFC fans.

Thank you for three fantastic, exciting and, at times, challenging years.
What we have had here - your support, your affection and your passion - has been unbelievable for me.
St James' Park has been always special, the 5-1 win against Tottenham , 15-05-2016, was so emotional that since that day I have always felt as though I belonged at Newcastle and I thank you for making me feel so welcome and at home.
Thank you to everyone at the club who has helped the team and of course to the fine players who grew and fought with us and to the staff (One of the best I have ever shared time with).
From winning the Championship, to our two season in the Premier League, fans, staff and players have all been United. I wanted to stay, but I didn't just want to sign an extended contract, I wanted to be part of a project.
Unfortunately, it became increasingly clear to me that those at the top of the Club did not share the same vision.
I'm very sad about that, but I do not regret for one moment my decision to come to Tyneside and I'm very proud about what we achieved together.

I will always have you in my heart. Best of luck for the future. C'mon Toons!

Back
Top Bottom