Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

Anyone fancy seeing Black Moth in Brixton this Saturday? Supporting the Black Belles who also sound worth it.

I haven't been to a gig for fucking ages, it would be nice not to go alone!

Three johns are really good. Nice one.
yup, they were in Mancs too. Panicked us at first, as we turned up over an hour after doors opening, and walked in to find them on stage - and only twent ypeople in the audience. For a horrible moment we were thinking 'fuck, they've sold so badly they're just getting it over and done with.' But then worked out it was just the soundcheck, and they'd be back on, about 11. Bit late for a schoolnight an hour's drive from home, but worth it.

Just on my way to Bristol with cozmikbrew to do some Urban Mischief. RDF and Family.

Black Swan. Brizzle. Tonight.

:)

Anyone fancy seeing Black Moth in Brixton this Saturday? Supporting the Black Belles who also sound worth it.

I haven't been to a gig for fucking ages, it would be nice not to go alone!

Did you go? Saw Black Moth in Brighton at The Great Escape fest - great musically but the singer was just a poser :(

32427a.jpg

Big Daddy Kane Tickets and Concert Dates
View:
London (1) Jun
Fri
HMV Forum
London, GB
20:00 Big Daddy Kane(Live) & Biz Markie(Live)
Details: Big Daddy Kane, Biz Markie Find Tickets »

Great Britain (1) Jun
Thu
HMV Ritz
Manchester, GB
19:00 Big Daddy Kane(Live) & Biz Markie(Live) + Juicy DJS
Details: Big Daddy Kane, Biz Markie

Handsome Family on Wednesday night in Liverpool :cool: We are just so stupidly poor at the moment that the only gigs we get to are the fella's, so I am REALLLLLY looking forward to this :cool:

Back
Top Bottom