Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

My son just bought me a ticket for my birthday. I've never heard em....what do you recommend?

Dragging a dead dear up a hill
Dream Loss
Alien Observer
Cover the windows and walls

PS Chip Barm is your strap line a Partridge quote?

Mark Stewart is playing at the Scala, London tomorrow (28th Mar)
Katzenjammer are playing Xoyo on 23rd May.

545994_3386417815675_1126435869_33329836_1662370509_n.jpg

this Friday with the marvelous jet boys

noooo, sorry. i hope you find one. low are one of those bands i never really got into and i couldn't justify the ticket on that basis.

^^^ pooh sticks...If only BT had sorted out my internet like they were meant I would have been able to offer my Low ticket...:mad:...I had just moved house and was exhausted on Monday...I slept from 1pm till 6am on the Tuesday...:eek: ..my BF & friend went with the intention of trying to offer it for free but felt it was too much faff as it's a ticket-less gig. I have not allowed him to talk about it...though he tells me it was a similar experience to seeing Yo La Tengo (I adore them)...he said the support band were ace too.

Soon I'm driving to Liverpool and taking BF & his 10yr son to see Orbital....they were xmas gifts to them both...:cool:

Deadbeat Echoes, The Silverfactory and Type Two error (ex Coople temple clause) this Saturday at the Grosvenor

Full details on messgageboard

and the roses tour obviously !!

yes I could!

editor, you were sorely missed. the drummer got stuck in derby.

fucking great gig, if you can, go see them

Grandaddy dates

Wednesday, August 29th in Manchester, UK @ Ritz
Thursday, August 30th in Glasgow, Scotland @ ABC
Sunday, September 2nd in Salsbury, UK @ End of the Road Festival
Tuesday, September 4th in London, UK @ Shepherd’s Bush Empire

May 15th,Bristol Black Swan,Stapleton Rd,Easton,Bristol,Urban Mischief presents Radical Dance Faction,Dub The Earth,Jah Works +DJs Ital Malk,Bullit&Wise +Soundsystem room playing JungleDub Dn B n Breaks 10 till 4.30,a memorial for Steve Swann who was founder of Military Surplus/RDF an RevolutianaryDubWarriors who passed last year,this wouldve been his birthday

Back
Top Bottom