Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

Tomorrow night (Friday 27th) - a very loose interpretation of 'Joseph' by comedy rockers Moyz II Hen.
FREE ENTRY, 9pm
Scream Lounge
20 South End, Croydon, CR0 1DN
020 8667 0155, lounge@screamstudios.co.uk

402087_10150484262822155_728352154_9357151_2125344022_n.jpg

We're launching our EP "Warning Shots" at the Hootananny on Friday 10th Feb (which is free on Fridays). We play funk-reggae-rock originals. You can listen to our EP completely free and as much as you like on our facebook page www.facebook.com/soultrigger - if you think it sounds alright, then come down to the Hoot and check us out.
Flyer.jpg

Valentine show with Sir John Holt + Freddie McGregor with support from L.U.S.T. ft Lukie D, Thriller, Singing Melody & Tony Curtis + music by Della Soul & Supertone Road show - Brixton Academy

Merry Hell at the Avenue Leigh, Lancs again on Feb 19th. Smile on yer face northern folk with great songs. Fuckin great songs that should be.

tommorow from 3pm,TheCrow Must Go On Fundraiser for Gary DS and family,RadicalDanceFaction,DeadSilenceSyndicate,Tribazik,Nik Turners Project 9,Dirty Squatters AD + DJs playing House,Breaks,Dubstep,Techno,DnB @ TactileBosch Studios,Andrews rd,Cardiff CF14 2JP till v late:)

Distortion -
dnb night at Proud2 next month. I entered a competition to win tickets, but if I'm unsuccessful I'm gonna buy a ticket anyway as the line up looks well sick.
GrooverRider, Drumsound & Basseline Smith AND Harry Shotta hosting :):):)

Innovation-Distortion-17-February-2012.jpg

Merry Hell at the Avenue Leigh, Lancs again on Feb 19th. Smile on yer face northern folk with great songs. Fuckin great songs that should be.

:cool: I shall be coming along to this one as well. We're so skint that we can't afford to go to hardly any gigs at all, apart from Merry Hell's ;):D

Must get tix for the Handsome Family actually...

if anyone fancies a good night out in New Cross this Saturday beatboxer Faith SFX who tours with Plan B is gonna be live at The Amersham Arms, and it's free!
157926_264948110241880_1492230769_n.jpg

a friend seems to have persuaded the three johns to reform - gig in preston on 7th May. decent support too, but not yet confirmed so i'll tell you later.
update for this: support are The Membranes and The Lovely Eggs. it's an all-dayer too, so there'll be more on the bill at some point.

oh, and the magic band (of captain beefheart and the... fame) on march 13th.
Playing Wolves, Exeter and Preston :mad:

Atari Teenage Riot at The Garage on the 29th Feb for a FIVER! :D :cool:
I know someone who'll love this - 60 year old ATR fan will have to come out of retirement!

I just saw this: ASWAD
Venue:Islington Assembly Hall
Date:Sat, 31/03/2012 19:00
https://agmp.ticketabc.com/events/aswad/

Islington ASsembly Hall? Whats that then?
ETA: Its basically an old skool town hall:
ah_frombalcony.jpg

They have quite a few gigs there it seem:http://www.ents24.com/web/venue/London/Islington-Assembly-Hall-61649.html
Coming up Lovers Rock night (Carol & Janet), Snowboy, Roberto Pla, Bad Manners, Paul Daniels 'Hair today, gone tommorow' tour
1186702.jpeg

Be great to hear this live...never tire of it

I see the wonderful Bob Mould is doing a London show in June 1st. It cant be his only date here, can it? Most annoying if it is

Back
Top Bottom