Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

The Phil Grispo Orchestra are playing a free gig at the King Charles I Northdown Street King's Cross tomorrow 1st December.

A mixture of gypsy swing & waltz. With an added dulcimer.

Lovely pub with fire & real ales. Music from 7.30pm

Just in from seeing The Lovely Eggs, brilliant, a really great fun band.

Probably my last gig of the year :(

Saw The Magic Band in Leeds last night - brilliant! Saw them last week at the Scala on the first night of the tour which was great - but the Leeds show was absolutely stunning. If I die today, I can do it with a smile on my face! :)

I forgot I'm seeing The Wonderstuff this Thursday. Aiming to buy tickets for The Leisure Society and maybe Low & have Orbital in April.

PRIMUS Wednesday 4 April - Thursday 5 April 2012 ... at Royal Albert Hall!! Why ROyal Albert Hall?? Seems like a bizarre choice of venue - can music like this work there do you think?
Primus-Kerrang-qtr_Layout-1.jpg

I do love Primus, and have never seen them live, so may well have to make this happen...

Looking forward to the next UKF Bass Culture night - 2nd March, Brixton Academy.
SOLD%20OUT.jpg

Glad I got in there early - all the tickets went in 5 days!:D

BIg party in Brighton in the New Year.... Bukem & Groove - Colin Dale & Trevor Fung
More DnB & proper Techno nights is what the world needs!

Saturday 14th January 2012
Spiritual Element experience presents - CHEMTRAILS

The Official Opening Party for 2012 with
LTJ BUKEM & MC CONRAD // GROOVERIDER & MC MAD P // COLIN DALE // RATPACK // and loads more...!

Doors: 11pm - 5am
Tickets: £8 + Bf in adv

Tickets are now on sale in advance via the Concorde2 website HERE: http://bit.ly/sLiBxl

In the main room:

*** LTJ BUKEM & MC CONRAD ***
Playing 2 exclusive sets as follows - Set 1 - classics from the years 1988 - 1991 // Set 2 - playing present and brand new set!

*** GROOVERIDER & MC MAD P ***
Also playing 2 sets, one of which will be a future FREE download!

*** COLIN DALE ***
Celebrating 22 years of all things techno

*** RATPACK ***
Old Skool breaks rave

Plus... TREVOR FUNG and very special guests TBA!
Enel MC + Ace MC - DJ S.T

Nicolas Jaar at the Roundhouse Thurs Feb 2nd, with Acid Pauli and Soul Keita from his Clown & Sunset label (sorry Boomkat, I mean 'imprint'!)

The Phil Grispo Orchestra playing this Thursday 5th at the Charles I in king's Cross.

A mixture of Gypsy swing & waltz.

Recently did a set at Offline but this will include a few slower numbers

From around 7.30pm. Free

James Ferraro is playing the Dome at Tufnell Park on 1 Feb. Not sure how 'hot' this'll be though as a friend whon saw him recently in LA was not impressed. However the Dome's only 10mins walk from home for me so I'll probably go. His album is pretty stunning (albeit in a very clever clever sort of way)

lydia lunch (this time with her band big sexy noise, who i believe are gallon drunk) in preston at the continental again. with the inca babies, on the 16th feb. :cool:

rhythm & sound, islington mill salford, 17th feb. can't find any info except on the islington mill site, so i'm not sure if this is both members - they ceased functioning a few years ago didn't they? i guess it'll probably be moritz and tikiman...

cool, mrs b got me a ticket to see Laura Marling in Leeds, for my birthday. Which was jolly nice of her :)

a friend seems to have persuaded the three johns to reform - gig in preston on 7th May. decent support too, but not yet confirmed so i'll tell you later.

Back
Top Bottom